Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Tiny

I just got off the phone with Calvin. I swear to God that it's buggin the hell out of me. He said that he was still at work. It's been hours since he was gone. It's getting late. The time is now ten fifteen. Ten to mutha fuckin late. All he had to do was go to two meetings and come his black ass home to me. Calvin is my world, my everything, but would it be weird to have thoughts of your husband being with another woman when you trust him completely? I trust him one hundred percent. But sometimes I have thoughts about it. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I don't want to have these feelings either. I may be overreacting, maybe not. Something doesn't set right with me though.

Calvin walked into the room making me think even harder on What I was before he came in. His suit was loose, tie was all messed, he looked drunk. I got off the sofa and walked towards him before he fell. I caught him just in time.

"My sweet lady takinggggg..care of her man." He laughed at what he said. I didn't find anything funny. I do wanna know why he coming home drunk. "Give me some lovin, fuck me my good wife." He said to me looking directly into my eyes. I smelt the alcohol on his breath and hit was strong. He touched my tits and I slapped his hand away.

"Calvin shut up. You're drunk." I said.

He squeezed my ass "Um, I love this. So I want it now." He tugged at my tights as I helped him up the stairs. He kept missing a few steps, and fell when we reached the top. He laughed as he dragged me down with him. I laughed along with him. He wrapped his arms around me, then he started to snore. I looked at him as I got up.

"Oh great." I walked into the room and grabbed the cover off of the bed. I walked back to Calvin and laid next him, covering us both with with the cover. I snuggled next to him, wrapping my arm around his torso, falling asleep.

...

I woke up and noticed Calvin was still asleep. Sleeping on stairs is the most uncomfortable thing to do. I arched my back a little. I stretched, then hit up to brush my teeth and shower. I came back out the room and he was still asleep. I shook my head. I walked into the dining room to get a chair. I placed the chair in front of him, then sat in it. I leaned back into the chair for a few. Then I sat forward with my legs cocked open, with my elbows on my knees, and chin in the palm of my hands. He moved to the side a little, before walking up. He shut his eyes for a moment and ran his fingers the his small curls that's grew over the time. He looked forward at me, and have me a sly smile. He suddenly turns his face away. I guessed he had a bad hangover. "Ah, shit." I got up and entered the kitchen for a glass of water and brought it to him. I went to the medicine cabinet got what I needed and gave it to him him. He popped the pills into his mouth, drunk his water, and swallowed. I watched him. "Why you watching me like that Tiffany." He looked up at me.

"Why you coming home drunk." I asked.

"Why it's you worrying about it?" he said.

"Because the last time you got drunk was when we were teens, and you were out with Coriana, Jamal, and Devin." I stated. He looked up at me and smiled. "Oh, no. I know they ain't back." He nodded. "Since when?" I asked.

"They been here, I just ran into them today,we went to the bar for a few drinks, you know, catching up on old times. Then I said I had to go because you be tripping." He said it just like that.

"Um huh. How do you remember all that shit." I asked.

"What you mean how I remember all that shit. I got good memory."

"Stop fucking lying. You ain't been at no damn bar. Who the fuck you been with."

"Really, Tiffany. I ain't been with nobody."He got up and walked towards me. "What the fuck is wrong with you."

"Oh what's wrong with me." I pointed to him  "YOU is the one who got a bitch lipstick on your suit."

"Why in the fuck is you jumping to conclusions T?"

"How it get there?" I walked up to him.

"How am I supposed to know that?"

"YOU GOT GOOD FUCKING MEMORY REMEMBER-you know what, fuck it." I began walking up the stairs. Calvin grabbed my hands.

"What the hell you mean fuck it."

"Just like I said. Fuck it and fuck you." I talked my hand from his hold.

I walked into my room and slammed the door shut. I heard footsteps down the hall. Calvin banged on the door. I didn't answer him. "baby T opened the door." He spoke calmly.

"Tiffany."

"Stop ignoring me."

"leave me alone Cheater." I finally answered. I don't know why I called him a cheater, but I feel my insecurities kicking in. He giggled to himself.

"Tiffany open the door crazy ass woman."

I didn't answer him. I guess I was getting on his nerves. "TIFFANY."

He kept yelling and calling my name. but I wasn't hearing it. He banged on the door one more time before giving up. Then it got quiet.

I was in my bed reading a book when I looked up to see Calvin standing in the door way of my closet. He smirked and shook his head. He came on the other side of the bed. "I see that door ain't locked."

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. I forgot to lock the door. To be honest, I want paying attention to it. He got back out the bed to undress himself out of his suit. before talking puffed his pants, he went through the pockets. He took out keys, a wallet, and his phone. He scanned the phone like he didn't know what it was. "It's your phone idiot." He looked at me then back at the phone.  He say it on the dresser, and walked into the bathroom.

I glanced too my right until I heard water running. I quickly got out of bed and rushed over to the dresser. I was about to go through his phone. I picked it up, then sat it back down. I repeated this three times. I was about to pick it back up, but the bathroom door opened. I tried to play it off.

"Bae what you doing?" Calvin asked with a naked body.

"I was coming to join you." I made up a quick lie along with a fake smile. He nodded and went back in. I got naked and we're in the bathroom.