Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Tiny

I walked down the steps of the 'hoe' apartment. I was so heated. I was going to stay and beat her ass some more after my speech, but I heard something that I didn't want to hear. So Calvin and Rayne been fucking around behind my back forever. Since fucking high school. How could they keep up with that shit and not Getty caught at the time. If anyone knew, why didn't they tell me. maybe because, I believed that Calvin was the most absolute faithful husband ever, and that I couldn't ask for anything more or less. WRONG. He is a liar, I don't even know him anymore. Now I see why he be coming home late, making all these fabricated ass excuses. BULLSHIT.

I looked around the complex. I insisted on getting in the car and leaving him here with his hoe, but he have the keys, so I took the courage to walk. I didn't want to, but at the same time, I didn't want to be around him. I didn't. I hate him right now. I began to walked those twelve miles to my house, probably more because I'm walking. As I walked not even two minutes, Calvin pulls on the side of me. I didn't bother looking at him. Nor answering him.

"Tiffany." he calls or my name.

I ignore him.

"Tiffany." he calls my name once again.

I ignore him.

"TIFFANY." he yelled in an aggravated way.

"WHAT?" I yelled back looking at him. I stopped walking. I felt the tears coming down. When I stopped walking to acknowledge him, he put the car in park in the middle of the street, and got out. with the door opened. He rushed in front of the car, to make it to me. when he was close enough, I back away.

"Get away from me Calvin." I tried going pass him.

"Look, Tiff," he gripped my arm. "Lets talk about this.

I jerked away. Which meant no for my answer. I began walking away. "You gonna walk the whole way home."

I ignored him.

"Tiffany get in the car." his voice began fading away as I continue to walk on by. I heard the door to the Benz shut, and heard the car coming further up. I let out a long sign. He doesn't get the point, that I don't want to be bother with him.

"Tiffany, get in." I saw him from the corner of my eyes looking at me and trying to keep his eyes on the road at the same time. I ignored him as usual. I picked up my paste.

"Get in the car." he sped up. I guess he got the hint. He was so busy trying to concentrate on me, people were honking their horns and yelling at him. With all that done, he served the Benz in front of me making me jump up. The cars sped passed him holding down in their horns.

"Ass whole." this man said driving past him. A woman, elderly woman flicked him off.

He picked me up from behind like Shrek did Fiona in the movie. I hit his back making him arch it a little.

"Put me fucking down Calvin." He ignored me.

"Put ME DOWN NOW." the door opened and he threw me in the seat.

"Don't get out." He pointed the finger at me. Like I was going to listen to him. Once his door opened, and he stepped in, I stepped out walking in my direction.

"Since you wanna walk home so badly, walk home. Fine with me." He started the car and drove off, making a right on the next street. That was the way I was going. When I got up there, I made a right as well. Only to find the car off, and him leaned against it. His head was on the hood of the car. I ignored him. Like I been doing. I tried to walk up and passed him so he won't see me but faith went downhill when he looked over. I stopped. I stopped walking because I saw his facial expression change. He was about to cry. His cry baby ass was about to cry. I walked passed, avoiding him on purpose really this time.

"Tiffany." He called out.

I stopped in my tracks. I don't see I can build up energy to stopped for him. I should be on fire right now. I really shouldn't even be talking to him either nor being around him. I can't stand the sight. I stood there debating on whether I should go over there or not. Instead I stayed put.

"What?" I answered rudely.

"I'm sorry." He says without looking at me.

"You called me just to say that." I say. He didn't respond. I rolled my eyes. I went back to walking home. I really didn't want to, so I found myself getting in the car. When I closed the door I saw him smirk. I don't know what he smirking for, he not of the hook. I want separation time. ASAP. "Stupid ass woman." I mumbled to myself. I was talking about me. He got in without speaking to me. I guess he satisfied that I'm here. Oh but wait till I get home.