Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Tiny

My bed sunk in and I felt arms wrap around me. I already knew it was Calvin. He kissed me on my cheek. I was already somewhat woke.

“What time is it?” I asked him.

“6:44, why.”  He asked me.

“Just wanted to know.  You be too busy for me.”

“What is that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing go to sleep.” I said closing back my eyes.

I walked in my closet and put on my grey sweats and my white tank top. My hair was in a ponytail. I slipped in my yellow and grey Nike running shoes. I grabbed my I-pod out of my electronic drawer and strapped it on to me.

“Bae I’m going out walking.” I said passing up his office where he was on the phone.

“Okay.” He said. I walked out of the house grabbing my keys with me and drove off to the walking trail. I got out and saw that it was semi packed. On days like this, be bothering me. You cannot really run like you want to and power walk, cuz niggas be in your way. When I stepped on the track, it began to wear down. Thank god it did. I was planning on running to. Every other morning I come out to walk. I have to stay in shape and keep this good figure. I turned my music on and began to walk. I had it on low, just in case I hear someone call my name, or if something pop. I stay ready. As I was walking these two girls walked pass me talking about sex. I couldn’t do nothing but shake my head. Fast asses. I tried to keep up with them so I could be nosey. The story was somewhat interesting. I guess I walked up on the right time. They were talking about a woman who was having sex in the car with this man. Then she said the man got out and walked in to his house after that. I thought that was nasty and just trifling. You had sex in front of your house ewe. I thought about Rayne when she said she was a red head. Then I was like naaah. She got a man. I had heard enough so I began to run past them.

I got into my car after walking one lap and running three. I took my earphone out of my ear and sat in down and started the car up. My tummy growled, so I decide to go get some McDonalds.

“Welcome to McDonald’s may I take your order.” The person said through the speaker.

‘Yes, I would like two big breakfasts with hotcakes, and orange juice.”

“One or two juices ma’am?” She asked.

“Two.” I said. After she was done talking my order, she gave me my total. I dove to the next window, paid and got my food. Later on, I pulled up back in my driveway and got out.

“Bae, I got you something to eat.” I yelled from the kitchen. I took his plate and juice and brought it to him.

“Thank you baby.” He said while kissing me on the lips. He sat down and started eating. He pulled me down on his lap when I got up.

“I got to eat to before It gets cold.” I said. He eyed me before letting me get up. I walked back downstairs to eat.

I feel nasty and dirty. I need to shower. That is what I hate about working out, but it comes with a good cause. I ran me a lavender bubble bath and dropped some lavender bath salts in it, got naked and relaxed. I am surprised that Calvin has not gone to work yet. Usually he will now, I guess not today. I get to spend time with my husband. I closed my eyes and laid my head back in my tub. This tub is so comfortable. It is shaped like a shoe and the water comes down from the top heel.  Then Calvin added jets to it. I heard him talking and it got closer. He was on the phone with someone. He walked into the bathroom and hung the phone up.

“Tiffany.” He called out my name causing me to only open up one eye.

“Yeah.”

“I got a case in two days, so I’m trying to spend my spare days with you before I go back to working.”

“Okay, what you wanna do.”

“Whatever you want.” He said back.

“Okay. I will come up with something.” I said closing my eyes back.

“Aight babe.” I heard him doing something but wasn’t sure. Then I felt him enter my water. MY WATER.

“What the hell you doing? You know when I get in here, it is me time.” I said staring at him.

“What did I just tell you woman.” He said starring back at me. I didn’t answer. I just lay back with my eyes closed. He picked up my left foot and began to massage it. His hands work like magic. I found my self-falling asleep until I felt my body rise out of the water. Calvin carried me out of the tub to my bed. I was too tired to put on clothes. He slid socks on my feet, and hooked my bra on. I heard my drawer open and he came and placed my panties on me. He sat my lazy self up, put his white Shirt on me, tucked me back in the bed, and came in next to me. He turned the TV on and his phone rung later on causing me to wake up.

“Hello…..yeah I am…." He glanced at me. " I can’t right now." He turned abck around "why…no….okay I’ll be there.” He hung up and got out of the bed.

“Who was that.” I asked as he walked into his closet.

“My job. I’ll be back, this won’t take long okay.” He walked over to me, and kissed me before leaving.

“Can I come?” I asked.

“Why you wanna come.” He gave me a look that I never seen him do.

“I don’t know. I guess I don’t want to be here by myself all the time.” I told him.

He grabbed his keys of the nightstand. “I said it will not take long Tiffany.” He turned around and left.