Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Vanessa

I just got off the phone with Tiny and Rayne. I missed my girls so much. Tomorrow we all going clubin and I Ann bringing Q, Rayne bringing Kevin, Kim is going with Aaron, and Tiny bringing Calvin. All the jus gonna be by Kim house. Well, she the only one who got kids. I would love to have me some kids. I can't wait till when I get pregnant. I want a baby girl or a boy. Whatever comes out first, don't matter. I'll take a total of three kids. Q came in the room looking down. I looked up at him. Our eyes connected. I new something was wrong.

"Baby what's wrong with you?" I asked very concerned. He shook his head not wanting to tell me. "Okay." I walked back to sit on the bed. He stopped me and pulled me into a deep hug. He gave me the toughest hug I could ever have. I embraced him even more. He leaned back and kissed my cheek, Then disappeared into the bathroom. I laid back down in bed wondering what's gotten in to him. I clicked the television off, and drifted to an unsleepy asleep.

...

I woke up to the smell of smoke. I rushed out of the bed. I looked back and didn't see Q there. I ran out the room to the smell. I reached the living room and saw Q and Chris smoking weed with some girl who was on Chris's lap. I walked over to him. He probably didn't notice, because there was smoke everywhere. Even he did, he smiled.

"Aye y'all," he coughed clearing his throat. " This is my baby Vanessa." He pulled me down on his lap. I waved to Chris.

"This is my boo thang Carlisa, Carlisa this is Vanessa."

"Hi, Vanessa it's nice to meet you."

"Same here." I smiled. Q whispered something into my ear. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a beer for him. To say that it's only been a few months, Q been spending add much time with me add he can, and I like that. I actually love it. Even though he is in the streets, he had a different side of him when he's with me. I feel like we could be more, but I want him to be the one to say all that first.

While handing him the beer he pulled me int onto his lap snuggling into my neck. "You smell good." Q whispered. I smiled for an answer. He turned my face to him and we were in each other's faces.

"If y'all don't take that shit to the room." Chris said while rubbing his hands on Carlisa's thigh.

Q broke away from the kiss mean mugging him. "How bout you take that shit to Chardae's  room."

"Who is Chardae?" Carlisa asked.

"Nobody bae." He tried to kiss her.

"Don't play with me Chris." she hit him in the back of head. She picked up the blunt, and puffed, passing it to me.

"Nooo, I don't smoke." I shook my head.

"Yeah my baby dont do allat. I gotta keep her nice and healthy. He tapped my ass. I giggled at his comment.

"Alright man, yall gotta get the fuck out now." Q said pointing to the door. Chris got up along with Carlisa. Q was kicking them out for a reason. I saw how he was looking at me and rubbing my ass from behind. I felt his member on semi hard.

"Peace out Q. Bye Vanessa." Chris waved while shaking Q's hand.

Carla ran back inside. She scooped me up into a hug. "I hope we can be good friends." She smiled ear too ear, pulling back.

"I hope so to." She smiled, and walked out hand and hand with Chris.

Q turned to me licking his lips. "I just wanna eat you up right now." He walked over to me, picking my body up. He walked up the stairs going in to the bed room. I kicked the door open. He laid me out on the floor kissing my body from head to toe, lifting my shirt off me, not wanting to break away from his kiss. I started to unsnap my  bra but Q slapped my hands away. "What we are about to do......No questions asked Vanessa." He ran his fingers down my body to my private slowly taking my shorts off. I swear Q is on some freaking type shit, and he was smoking earlier. He licked from my toes to my panties and took them off just like that and he dove in there causing me to cry out. I couldn't keep still, so I was tossing and turning. Now I was on top while my vagina in his face. He squeezed my ass, moving his head from left to right, going in circular motion. He lifted me up, turning us both around so he was back in his regular spot. I was holding my breath for some reason, biting my lip because the feeling of was unbelievable. I couldnt take the tongue pleasure, I was so close to cuming on his mouth. After I did, my body was lifted up and thrown to the wall. "Um yes, you doing it big baby." After I said that, he rammed into me. I loved when Q and I be intimate. He knows how to put it on me and on me good. He knows the right spots to hit and right about now, he doing a little extra. I was trying to hold my self up, but he was doing too much. He put all of his inches inside of my pussy. He trusted inside me. I felt myself almost getting to that point. "You better hold that shit in Vanessa." Q groaned in pleasure while going in deeper. I only nodded. I couldn't opened my mouth to speak. I dreamed once he started going faster.

"Oooooooooooooooo, fuck Qwan." I said. I tried to move my hips his rhythm, but couldn't keep up.

"Excuse me, what's my name?" he said still banging.

"Qwan." I said with my eyes close taking it all in.

"Im slowing down." He went slower.

"No, no faster baby." I replied. "Uh......uh.....uh....ah shit...ummm..uh.uh."

"What's my name?" he slid out stopping completely.

"Daddy Qwan fuck, Daddy." I yelled getting annoyed because he left my pussy hanging. After I said that, he slammed inside giving me all his might. We came later on, and ended up in the shower.

Q rocked me from side to side holding me from the back. "I don't go to the club anymore." I looked at him stunned. "I know it's hard to believe, but I stopped okay. Today was my last day." I turned around facing him. I rolled my eyes continuing to wash naked body. He snatched the towel away from me, throwing it on the shower floor, pulling my physique to his. While holding his grip on me, he began to speak. He looked directly into my eyes. "I think I-um."

"Yessss."

"I don't know what the problem is, you make a real nigga tongue tied."

"Really."

"Yes you do." He put his head down. I lifted it back up. He started to act like a girl blushing and cheesing up. He smacked my hand away. I giggled.

"I been, I been thinking." I said.

"About?"

"About us."

"What about us." He leaned back against the wall.

"I was thinking about taking it to the next level, ya know. I think I love you Q." I responded. His lips began to slowly form a smile. at first I didn't know what to think about it, until he kissed me.

"You do?" he asked. Now I was the one acting like a girl, even though I am.

"Yeah, I wanted to wait until you told me. You make the first move, not me. I just couldn't hold it in anymore though." I admitted.

"That's what I was going to tell you, but I couldn't get it out. Look, Nesa, I have not been in this predicament before. This is all new to me. I don't think, well I know I haven't fallin in love with nobody before. I was surprised and shocked that I let you in. I don't usually do that. I take you places, out of the country, what ever you want. The thing I love about you must is that you never ask me for things. What I mean by that is, I try giving you money or gifts, you don't excerpt. You was like that when we first started. I love that so much. You so independent Vanessa. You playing hard to get in the beginning made me want you more. I just wanted you smash and pass, but it's not like that anymore." He finished. I don't why, but I felt my eyes water. I don't think he realizes out because we are in the shower. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say. I was really speechless. "Are you crying."

"How you know." I asked so low.

"I can see the tears. Come here." He embraced me on a hug kissing my cheek. "If you want, ill marry you right now." He pulled back.

"Let's, just. wait awhile." He nodded. He loves me... He loves me. Q really loves me. I can't believe this. I repeated this in my head while doing back flips, and cartwheels, jumping up and down. We got out the shower and prepared for bed.

"I'm sleeping naked tonight." Q said as I was walking up to the bed and he followed.

"You just want so-." I felt hiss erection behind me poking my butt.

"You ready?" his hands traveled up from my thigh to my area. I didn't get a chance to answer as he slowly entered.

"Yessssss"