Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Kim

Feeling the good zephyr on my skin as I sit outside on the porch sipping on a bottle of Rum. I been stressed lately, then again not stressed. Tori been calling Aaron and I, but I guessed neither of us been answering. So she stopped by, and we went over some things, finalized some things. I want this so bad, but Aaron and I have not been in the best of terms, and I want to make it up before things get out of hand.

I took another sip of my bottle before picking up my phone and calling him. He answered on the fourth ring. He sounded very agitated when he picked up.

"Can we talk when you get home?"

"I get off late today, around eleven." he responded.

"You don't have to lie Aaron." I shook my head. He just lied to me.

"How you know I was lying?"

"Because I know you. But I'm stupid though."

"Aight, Ima be on my way home soon."

"Okay." he hung up without telling me bye. He never does that. We really needed to talk about him and Nikki, because I believe that he and she got something going on, and I want to know.

I got up and walked downstairs. I was bout to go in the guest room, but I forgot that my mom left before the kids left. So it's just me alone by myself. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. I opened and there was the mailman with a package in his hands.

"Hi ma'am is Aaron-"

"Im his wife." I interrupted him.

"Okay that's fair, would you sign here." I picked up the pen and signed my signature.

"Thank you sir have a blessed day."

"You to."

I closed the door, I ran to the living room so eager to open up the package. I sat it down ripping the paper. My eyes widened with surprise when I saw what it was. Aaron walked in right on time. I was fuming. "Guess what came for you."

"Innuendo." he said sitting his stuff down, while walking over to me.

"What is this Aaron?" I held up the test in front of his face. He didn't answer. He looked shocked and caught. He sighed while looking at me.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." he sat down with his head lie.

"Well talk."

"Sit." he say.

"No I don't wanna sit."I replied staring, with my hands crossed over my chest. "Why do you have a DNA test?"

"Because." he couldn't even look at me.

"Because what Aaron?"

He ran his hands over his face mumbling something.

"What, I can't hear you."

"For Nikki." he finally answered.

"What the fuck you mean for Nikki."

"I needed it for Tyshell, because Nikki told that I'm her father. so I wanted to see if she was telling the truth." he still couldn't look me in the eye.

"You cheated on me?"

"Look it was around the time when we were hanging problems a few years ago. Kim baby, listen."

"No... NO Aaron."I pushed his hands away. I tried waffling away but he grabbed me from behind.

"Kim stop let me explain it to you."

"You don't need to. I know enough." I got away once again only for him to pull my hands so that I was in his arms.

"Baby." he held me by my waist from behind again. I really didn't want to be by him. I was like really going crazy. I tried getting far from him, but I was trying to hard, I fell. He fell right behind me. He sat up holding to his chest. Then I began to feel tears dropping in my face. I was sort pissed, beyond pissed. I fought the urge to move, but he only held me closer.

"Let me go Aaron." I cried. He only shook his head.

"I'm not letting you go. NOPE." he held me even tighter. I was like a two year old wiggling out of the mothers arms.

"I hate you, I hate you so much." I began beating his chest.

"Let me explain Kimmy."

"I don't want to hear it." he sighed finally giving up, letting me loose. I got up and went to my bedroom. I slammed the door close and proceeded to the bathroom.

Why does it have to be me. Why does it have to be my relationship. Why does it have to be my son to be husband doing wrong, messing up. I figured he was creating, but why though. I can at least heart his side, because I want to know how it all began. As I'm sitting here doing some thinking, I figure that he must've done this when Nathan was two years old. We were kind of going through some shit. That still doesn't give him the right to do me like that.

Time was passing by so fast, I didn't even notice that he left to go get the kids, that I showered, and that the kids are now in bed sleep. It's now thirty seven minutes after ten. I removed the covers of me slipping into my slippers.

I knocked on his office door. "Come in." I walked in there big knowing what to say at first. He saw me and went back to what he was doing.

"I wanna know how it all began Aaron. Don't leave anything out."

"Sit."he instructed.

"I don't wanna si-" he interrupted.

"Sit."