Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Rayne

I walked outside to check the mailbox. I opened it and grabbed the mail out. I turned around to walk back inside when I bumped into someone. Someone that smelled good when I inhaled.

"Oh shit, look who it is." that guy from the club said. He leaned against the mail box and I guess waited for an answer. I found myself blushing at the so sound of his voice. "Oh, so it's like that na." he said and walked away. I stopped him. He turned around seeming shocked.

"Wait. um," I couldn't find anything to say.

"A nigga got you speechless." we both let out a chuckle.

"No, I um, I didn't think I'd see you again." I looked up at him. He's even more gorgeous in light. His skin was lighter, his eyes were lighter, and his voice...oooooooo yes. I heard him talking but I was so deep in my thoughts, I wasn't paying attention.

"Aye, say lil momma." he snapped his fingers my face bringing me back to the surface.

"Huh." I replied not really knowing what he was talking about.

"You wasn't listening ma." he said sternly.

"To be honest I really wasn't." I wonder off he knew what I was thinking about.

"I was saying it must really be like that."

"Oh." was all I said.

"You weren't listening." he replied.

"I'm starting to think you following me." I said.

"Oh yeah, why is that." he asked licking his lips.

"You did say that you go after what you like." a small grin crept upon my face. He didn't respond too me. He walked over to the boxes, inserted the key and took out the mail. " Wait, you live here?" I asked sounding very concerned.

"No." he said.

"Oh, then why you getting mail then if you don't." I asked. Why I'm all up in his business.

"This is for my cousin." he said back.

"Really, and who your cousin is, because I know every body in this complex." I put my hands on my hips, tapping my feet.

"Chardae'."

"Chardae', pregnant Chardae'." I put my hands on my stomach emphasizing. "Chris baby momma."

"Yeah that's her." he laughed. I grabbed his hand and led him to her apartment. I knocked on the door and just as I suspected, Adalis answered.

"Look who it is." she looked at me then over to lightskin next to me.Then back to me and winked. Adalis was always over here. Right along with Emily, and Dierra. I walked passed Adalis after hugging her.

"Hey bitches."

"Sup hoe." Dierra replied to my comment. Emily only waved. I turned to see Chardae come my way.

"Sexy lady,I didn't see you in a while. I see you met my cousin." I nodded. lightskin sat the mail on the table and disappeared into the back somewhere. I turned my attention back to Chardae.

"So how that baby doing in that tummy of yours." I began rubbing it. I started talking to the baby until she also smacked my hands away. She was six months. She sat at the table as I followed her. " So full me in on you and Chris."

She look at me and rolled them eyes of hers. "Girl, fuck him. He Just left not to long ago." I let out small laughs. "He came, dropped money off and raided my refrigerator. Then his bitch ass left." she's rolled her eyes again. We talked for a little while then we all started talking.

Emily over there sitting by the window gossiping with her boyfriend. Dierra was munchin on snickers and shit. Adalis left our the house to go do something. I been over for a few minutes when I left. I said my goodbyes and walked over to the next apartment set. Then it crossed my mind that lightskin was still there. I didn't even know his name. I kind of, you know.

I turned the corner and stop when I Chris and some girl kissing each other's faces. They broke away from the kiss and he's turned and saw me. His eyes widened with surprise. He told the girl something and she nodded. She walked away into the building.

I nodded my head as he walked over to me. He opened his mouth to speak, but I put my hand up in the way shook my head. "You better not tell either."

"Why is you constantly playing with my girl's heart. You know, you need to get your shit together and step up, before another nigga will."

"Look, I know and I'm trying." Chris explained. I almost fell with my laughing.

"Nigga you sad." I said walking backwards. "Like I said, get you shit together or someone else will." I walked into my place with that said.

I opened my door and jumped when I saw Kevin there. I grabbed my heart. "You startled me baby." I put on a smile and walked over to him. I pulled my phone out of my pockets and sat it next to Kevin's. We had the same one.

"My bad Ray, I didn't mean to." he got up and hugged me. He squeezed my butt cheeks. I placed a kiss on his neck. "You know that's the spot." he said as his fingers traveled in the front of my pants. He slipped them in there. "Somebody's ready."

I smiled as he lifted me up and laid me down on the sofa. He pulled my pants down. My legs lifted up in the air as he dove into my wet cave. "Ooo yes baby." I said so slow. Kevin knew just the right spots to hit and how high to take me. He kept going in circular movements as I felt my insides building up. I wasn't about to cum yet, but if he kept biting me and sticking his fingers upward, It'll happened.

"FUCK KEVIN." I moaned out. He continued. It was a feeling I felt that was so different, that I had to stop him. "Ummmm, baby stop." Still, he continued.

"Oh shit...fuck...yasssssssss...um daddy right there..." He made his fingers go yup and I felt my insides turning. In a good way though.

"Who's pussy is this?" he asked.

"Y-yy-yours baby." I barely could get the word out of my mouth. He continued to dive in while his fingers go up, pushing in and out. Then he picked up the pace, while licking up and down.

"What's my name?" he asked.

"DADDYYYYYYYY aaaaahhhhhh." I squirted in his mouth as he swallowed it all up. My breathing was heavy. I was put of breath. He got up to undo his pants when his phone rang.

"Hello...yeah....I'm still at work...okay...love you too." he hung up and stared at me for a brief moment. He kicked his lips. "Now, where were we."

After we was done he had to leave to go finish work. He was only in lunch break. He fixed his clothes as I get helped him. He grabbed his phone.

"Muwah." we kissed then he added something extra. I pulled away. I opened the door so he could walk out. "I love you." I said to him. He turned around smiled. He blew me a kiss before walking away.

Like, did I really just say that. that was random. But it was true. I did live Kevin. I just wasn't sure if he loved me. We will just have to see about that.