Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Tiny

Calvin insisted that I stay home for a little while, while he goes run some errands. He said ‘I’ll be back in a little while. I promise bae I aint gonna be long.’ I roll my eyes as I think about that bullshit. I cannot even focus on girl night with my girls. We over here watching a movie, and having g-talk like normal. They were too busy talking about something. I do not know because I was not listening. Rayne brought me back to reality by snapping her fingers in my face.

“Huh?” I was really gone. Girl day was supposed to last for two days maybe even three, but tomorrow Kim has to out to dinner with her mom Ms. Pam. She just turned 57. I haven’t seen or spoken to her in a while. I think two years ago. I love her though. We all do. She brings the joy to everyone. With her happy ass. That’s momma P. Gotta love her. Now, back to Calvin ole stank ass. I called him plenty of times and Kim kept snatching the phone out of my hands.

“Stop worry about yo husband. He gone come home.” Rayne say. I tried to ignore her, but she was right.  I threw the phone on the couch and entered the conversation. Two hours and a half later Kim and I starred at Rayne ass, as she text on the phone with I guess Kevin. She was smiling her ass off. I elbowed Kim as she nodded her head. Rayne looked up and straightened her face.

“What?” she asked.

“You tell us.” We both said. She shrugged her shoulders. Her phone began to ring. She picked it up very fast. I rolled my eyes. We having our time yet she on the damn phone. We just listened to her talk.

“Hello... yeah I am… no I cannot come by you right now, I am busy… you know why… “she looked up at me when she said that. As if, the reason stopping her is me. I mean you ditched us before. You can do it again. I not tripping though. I bee feelin some type of way about her sometimes. It’s like she put a nigga before her bestfriends. Good thing Vanessa isn’t here to see her act like this. Vanessa would have set her behind in place.

Rayne got up, started pacing the room giggling, all lovey dovey, and shit. Earlier today, she was telling me that she wasn’t feeling Kevin no more. That damn Rayne I tell you. “Okay I’ll come just for you baby.” She hung up and looked at us.

“You ditching us again. We understand. Kevin is more important.” I waved at her. Kim just sat there. After what we had just talk about. All three of us.  I can’t believe her. I want to see Kevin. I feel like he taken our friend away. I wanna know what he is like, and if he got some type of hold on her, cuz she starting to act all shady.

Rayne just looked at us. “I won’t go if you guys will get mad.” She starred. We did not answer her. “Don’t ignore me. Kim. Tiffany.” She tried to get us to talk to her but that did not work. “Okay fine I’m out then.”

“You were going to leave anyway. Why you tryna put on a damn act.” I said as she began walking to the door.

“You know why do you all of a sudden have an attitude with me tiny?” huh, answer that.” she yelled back.

“And when do you start putting a man who you haven’t been with that long before your girls, huh and answer that?” I yelled at her. Kim got up and in the middle of us to calm us down and get ourselves together. Things were getting out of hand right now. I don’t care because I am mad. I am heated.

“Excuse me, you do that.” she replied.

“My husband, your fuck around, what’s the difference?” I said.

“You know what fuck you bitch.” She grabbed her phone of the table she sat it down on and her back with her shit in it.

“Hold the fuck up, bitch. You in my got damn house, you not gon’ disrespect me like that. cuz you can get the fuck out.” I said walking up to the door opening it. “So take you and tha-“

“SHUT THE FUCK UP. Both of you are acting stupid right now. We supposed to be fucking friends and yall two going at it like yall slept with each other’s man or something.” Kim said diverting her eyes two both of us. Rayne choked on Kim’s words.

“What you got something to fucking say.” I said to her.

“Tiny stop it. This is not how we handle our problems with each other.”

“Your right it’s not. See you Kim,” she walked past her then me “Tiny.” I shut the door right behind her. She got the fucking nerve.

I walked back to the living room and sat down on my couch. Kim followed behind me. She looked at me and shook her head. 

“That was low.”

“How was that low, she been ditching us for some reason.” I said.

“But still you didn’t have to do all that extra shit.”

“So you don’t think her saying all that shit first was out the line.” I asked her.

“You got a point, she did start it with that comment, but I think you hurt her feelings Tiny. I don’t feel like she is trying to ditch us on purpose.”

“Bull fucking shit.” I rolled my eyes at her.

“She might like Kevin a lot and want things to go further.”

I starred at her like she had some shit stuck in her teeth. Like really.

“She told me that she wasn’t feeling him like that. That he might not be the one.” I told her.

“That was probably days ago.” She shook her head.

“That was earlier today.”

“Oh. Okay. No I see your point, but still.”

“Umhm.” I said. We chatted for a little bit then she started telling why she was walking funny when she came to my house. Her and Aaron be doing like there is no tomorrow. I wish Calvin was here so I can get it on. I swear I be so bored without my man.

Kim had to leave. Cuz Aaron job called for a staff meeting and he had to go. She left to go tend to her kids. It was a bout and hour ago, and it is now 11:12. I was waiting for Calvin. He ended up walking through the door an hour later. I was in bed starring into space. I looked his way as he looked my way. I turned away from his direction. I didn’t want to be bothered with him.

“What is yo problem?” he asked me as he got into bed. I ignored him just like I did Rayne.

“C’mon you know you can talk to me.” he stated.

“You never here for me to talk to you. Besides I had a long day.” I said.

“Tell me about it.” he said. I looked up at him. “Seriously. I know I been missing out. Lets talk.” He grabbed me so that we were side by side. I began to tell him about Rayne and I and how much I been missing him. I even told him how I felt about his work and stuff. You wouldn’t believe it. someone from his job called and ask if he can come in for six. Of course he agreed. As much as it bothered me I didn’t let it show nor get to me.

He told me about his day and why it took him so long to get home. Why he have not called me. We ended up in the shower together having sex. Then we ended up in bed having making love.

“I hope I have a baby this time.” I whispered in his ear as he thrust inside even harder.

“Me too.” He went in deeper and I told him to go a little faster. He did. Later, I rolled us over so that I was on top and began to ride him. I rode until we both came and fell asleep.