Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Vanessa

"Las manos arriba, cintura sola, de media vuelta, danza kudura. No te canses ahora, que esto solo empieza, mueve la cabeza, danza kuduro.." Don omar was playing on my station. I sang along as I vacuumed the living room floor. I been I great moods eversince I found out that I was pregnant. I wonder what I'm having. (Ahhhh). I am so excited. I finished vacuuming once the song was about to go off. To spare time, I just danced until it went off. Me, moving my culo in circles, only to feel Q's hands bring me back on his erection.

I smiled slowly. "Hey baby." I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck.

He licked his lips. "Hey ma. I see you putting that add into work."

"How long you been watching me." I asked.

" Don't worry bout that, you got something else to worry bout." he removed my hands from their place.

"Oh yeah, and what is that?" I made my hands touch what gave me this life growing inside me.

"Oh you know." his lips made its way to mines. He began backing me up in the room trying to remove my tights. I stepped out of them so I wouldn't trip. He picked me up missing my neck.

"Um Q baby what you doing to me." I say/moan.

"What I'm about to do to you." I was laid out on the bed.

"And what's that." I asked.

"I'm about to fuck the shit out of you, I know that." I smile pulling him on top of me.

As soon as we were about to do it, his phone started to ring. He loked at me, rolling his eyes before getting up.

"Yo." he said through the phone to the person on the other line. "What, wait, wait... okay, but I'm kind of in the middle of something."

The person on the phone was getting on my nerves. He or she was taking my time off of getting it in. I wanted my penis and I wanted it. I guess I got aggravated and left out the room to continue cleaning. I walked in the bathroom.

"Why you left?" he asked me as he walked in . I only hunched my shoulders. "I got to go somewhere, a friend needs me."

"What's wrong."

"Bestfriend crisis, she fucked up so she needs someone to talk."

"She?" I said.

"Yes she. I'll be back baby."