Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Kim

Aaron and I were still arguing. A few things being thrown at one another. Saying I hate you's and I wish I never met you. At the end of the day, I know he doesn't mean it, and he knows that I don't mean it, but we still not getting along. I don't know why, but I think he is hiding something. I am NOT stupid. my momma did not raise a fool. When I asked him, there was a look in his. He was trying to hide it the best way he can. Just let me find out. His ass outs dead. That Nigga ain't gone see me nor the kids any more. I don't play that shit. If you was gonna cheat, why did you marry me. Well not marry, propose. I'll call this fucking thing completely off including us. Nikki, don't even get me started on Nikki. If something is popping off between her and my man, she gone get it. Both of them bitches gone get it.

I was in the house by myself. My mom and Asia were out doing girls day. Aaron took Nathan with him to his friends from work house for whatever. I was here all by myself. I don't mind though.

I pulled the covers to the side and got out of bed. I slipped on my house slippers and walked outside to check the mail. I walked up to the mailbox. I rolled my eyes when I saw Nikki outside walking to hers. I ignored her but I saw her looking at me. While taking the mail out of the box, from the corner of my eyes, I saw her walking towards me. I acted as if I didn't notice her presence.

She taped me on my shoulder. "Hey." She said so low. I heard her. To be honest, I don't want to hear what the hell she got to say.

I sighed turning in her direction. "What do you want."

"Uh, I just wanted to apologize if I caused anything between you and Aaron." that just blew it.

"How do you know that you caused something?" I asked. I want to know what Bullshit answer she gonna come up with. Like how would she know. Dont this girl knows that I don't want to be bothered. She can't tell.

"He told me." She answered.

"Ex-fuckin-CUSE me. Do you too have something going on. I looked at her waiting on answered.

"No, no. He just talks to me when he had a problem." She replied.

"Why. Are you aware that we are getting married." I folded my arms.

She nodded. "I just wanted to apologized that's it. I'm sorry for cutting in on y'all family time." She walked away. I stormed back into the house. I slammed the door right behind me. This shit is really fucking up my mind. She all up in my business. She might even know how we sex when we in bed. I don't appreciate that at all. Why don't he come talk to me when he had problems. I feel like he can't trust me. If so, then why is he still with me.

I sat at the breakfast bar and slid the mail over, and massaged my temples. I opened the mail which was all for me except one. Aaron had one. I opened it and there was a credit card and some papers. Why do he got a card. He carries cash. Now that's one thing I know about him. I sat the mail down and jogged upstairs when I heard my phone ring. I answered.

"This is Kim." I said.

"Hola mami." it was Vanessa. I didn't see her nor talk to her in a while.

"Ahhhhh, I been calling you and you don't answer. How you been, I miss you."

" I know, all y'all have. I been good and I missed you too. So, how is the relationship going, did you pick you date yet?"

"Girl, I don't even want to talk about it."

"Why what is going on?" she asked.

"I just been feeling like he cheating or something." it was true, I did feel this way. It was a gut feeling, and when you have gut feelings you tend to go by that gut feeling. I felt my eyes get watery.