Chapter 21- Part 1

Chapter 21

Vanessa

We finally got back to Atlanta. I felt the cool warm air hit me. "It feels so good to be home." I said letting the suitcase go, putting my hands in the air. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Q chuckle at me.

"What you laughing for?" I walked over to him, wrapping my arm around his.

"You." he answered.

"Mr. St. Claire." the driver approached us and said while taking the luggage into his hands with the help of two other gentlemen.

We got into the limo and waited for the driver to get and pull puffs. Which he did in moments.

"I had a great time Q." I said while looking out of the window. He moved his finger to my chin to turn me facing him.

"I know you did." he kissed my lips. His cell phone run and he answered it. "Hello...wazzup ma...Really...Shut ill be there...if its okay if I bring me a friend?...aight cool, see you there...one." he looked at me. "Change of plans bae."

"HUH." I looked at him like, Nigga please. "We not changing anything."

"Oh, yes we are." he shook his head from side to side smiling down.

"Watchu got in mind." I asked.

He looked at me with that same happy look. "We going to the strip club."

"Really, the strip club" I said shaking my head. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah we gone have fun though boo." he whined pulling my body close to his. Q rested his head on my neck. I felt his breathing. It was warm and it tickled causing me to giggle at it.

"What you giggling for?" he asked me.

"Your breathing, it was tickling me." he chuckled at me. He rested one of his hands on my thigh. Then he moved it up an inch. I glanced at him and he stopped. I looked away and he went up again. He used his two fingers to act like he was running, and did that on my leg until he reached my jean button. He undid it, then unzipped my zipper.

"Baby we can't do this now." I said softly as he ignored my comment. He made his whole hand go all the way in. I gasped as he touched my pearl. He fingered it in circles in a slow steady motion. "Umm, baby we can't."

"Says who." he responded.

"Meeeee, oo don't stop."  I said barely above a whisper. I moved his hands up and down so he could go faster. He finally got the hint and picked it up. He began sucking on my neck.

"Ouwah," I slapped his arm. "don't pinch me down there." I said. I still felt it where he did it at. He kissed my neck in a sign of an apology. So, he started back slow, then picked up the speed. He did that until I came.

"I wish you would've had on your dress."

"Why?" I asked.

"So I can get on my knees. Easy access baby." he pattdd his lap. "Your turn." I began taking off my pants. "HEY, HEY we you gone do all that them we might as well wait til we get to the hotel. I smiled as I put my them back on. Q pulled me close to him.

"Oh and I'm not going to that club with you."

"Okay, I knew you want anyways." I pecked his lips. "Ill just go with my home boys then since my girl don't want to." I playfully punch his chest, biting my lip.