Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Tiny

"Girl shut up you not you not going anywhere. So stop with the bullshit." Calvin whined on to me. I was thinking about it. I need to leave his ass. But I can't seem to do so. What the hell is wrong with me. I called Kim and told her that I'm divorcing him, but I seriously doubt it will happen. I looked at him with evil eyes and stared for a brief moment before packing my overnight bag. I felt his weight on me as I was pushed down on the bed. Calvin didn't listen to me when I told him to stop kissing my neck and everywhere else. He didn't stop at all and I, Tiffany Denae Reed, had gotten caught up in the moment.

I let him touch me everywhere; neck, thighs, breast, ass, and other areas. I wasn't feeling it nor in the mood for it, but the again I was like 'oh, what the hell'. We were about to go in.

"I missed this pussy so much." he whispers to my private. Actually loud enough so I could hear. I small smile crept onto my face. He was annoying me. He kept talking to my private, holding a nice and well decent conversation with it. And I laid there listening to him.

"How come you haven't been nice to me. Oh, I see how it is though. I betcha I can get you right. I'm going to do you so go-" I had enough so slammed his head down. "hey, hey, not so fast baby." he tried picking his head up but I kept forcing it down. "You wanna play rough huh, okay." he got up leaving me half naked on the bed. I contemplated on taking my top and bra off but I wanted him to do it. So I waited.

"Take off your shirt and bra." he said while getting nude himself. I did even though my vibe got killed. He disappeared into his closet and came back with a brown rope. I hope he doesn't tie me up with that. I'm not interested yet, I'm curious for him to take full control.

"Get on your knees facing the wall." no question asked, I did as I was told.

I don't even know why I'm giving him this attention. He fucked up. And it's like I don't even care. But I love it when we are in bed.

He walked over to me with the rope. He grabbed my hands, separated them, tying them up against the bed. It was a weird position but hey I'm ready for the action.

"So you wanna be rough huh." I felt his hand slapped across my ass.

"Mmm." I cried out in good pain. I glanced to the side to look at him smirking.

"Don't look at me." he slapped my ass again. I clenched my eyes shut tight feeling the burn.

"Why do you like slapping my ass?" I asked looking at him.

"It's mine that's why." he responded while hitting me again.

"Not for long." I smiled. "I'm still div-aahhhhhm." he slammed in to hard.

"You can't be to rough remember I'm pregnant."

"I know now shut up and take this dick I'm bout to give you."

"Baby, I mean Calvin, we shouldn't be doing this it isn't going to solve anything."

"Yeah, you ain't going anywhere." he continuing doing me from behind. It wasn't for long. Only five strokes and he pulled out. He wiggled beneath me placing his head in my area. I wanted to touch his hair but I couldn't.

"Uhh yes don't stop." I whispered while moaning. It felt so damn good my wall were beginning to tighten up.

"Umm so good baby move around." he said to me. I gyrated my hips to his eating out.

Then he came up, meeting my face kissing my lips. I felt some regret but faded away once I was lifted up and slid on his groin making feel all tingly inside, like it was the first time we ever did it.