Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Vanessa

I was in the dark running around looking for Q. I heard him laughing and I followed it, but every time I seem to get closer, he moves to a completely different spot. I was having fun though. I heard him calling my name. Then I heard footsteps walking and running everywhere. I did three-sixty turns but got nothing. I was about to give up. It takes me a long time to find him. It has been almost twenty minutes.

“Q I am quitting.” I yelled out in my Puerto Rican accent. Still he did not move nor spoke.

“Q I am so serious, your cheating.” I whined. I began to walk to the room when I felt hands wrap around me.

“That’s not fair to quit when I still wanna play bae.” He kissed my neck.

“You hide forever.” I said turning around facing him.

“I was not hiding. I moved when you moved. I never hid. I never hide for nothing no matter what.”

“Well, that’s makes the game not fun.” I responded while walking to the bedroom.

“Yes it does. You should have seen your face when you was getting aggravated.” He started to laugh.

“Nothing funny Q.” I threw a pillow at him.

“You throwing pillows na huh?” he caught the pillow and stared at me.

“I sure-“he threw the pillow at my face. Sad to say, I did not see that one coming. I stood there frozen in the position I was in. Oh, it is on!

I picked up another pillow, hopped on the bed, and started hitting him with it, while he did the same. Then I threw it on the floor. I began to try to knock him down, but he realized what I was doing and began to wrestle me. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. I got up quick to jump on him but he moved out the way and I fell off the bed. My face was two inches away from the floor. I was breathing so hard. Q saved me. That did not stop we were doing. He helped me up and we looked at each other for five to six seconds. Then my arms went around his neck while his arms wrapped around my waist.

We were out of breath and making playful noises, while laughing. He managed to get me on the bed. He still was in a headlock though. He rested his arms on the sides of me.

“You done mutherfucker.” I said to him trying to act all bad. He did not answer.

“Yeah, that’s right. Cannot fuck with me papi. Keep quiet.” I smiled. Then I had to laugh.

“You a weak mutherfuc-“he bit my sides and it made me let him go. “Ouuuuuuuch! Q.” I slapped his arm.

Everything happened so fast. Next thing you know, I was the one in the headlock. It was so hard to get out. Maybe because he was so strong I guess. I barely moved. Then I was shit out of luck when he placed his legs on top of mines. I was really stuck this time.

“Who the weak one na.” he slapped my ass with one of his hands then move it back where it was at first.

“Ah, I’m sorry.” I yelled.

“Sorry what.” He said.

“I’m sorry baby.” I laugh at him. He wanted me to say daddy or papi. I was not though.

“Nope.” He slapped it again making me cry out.

“Say it.” he yelled out turning me completely on.

“I’m sorry Q.” I moaned out. He was getting me so wet down there with what he was doing.

“NO, you know what the hell you doing. Say it or else.” He commanded.

“Or what?” I said with attitude. He slapped my ass twenty times harder than usual making me really cry, but it was a satisfying cry.

“Say it. You know what, no dick for you tonight.”

“I’m sorry papi.” I licked my lips and moaned out in pleasure when he started trailing his hands up and down my back making me arch it. I took a deep breath.

“Move on with you weak ass.” he pushed me away from him so that I lay on my back with my legs in labor position. Then I slowly began to put them down. I looked at him wanting more. Wanting him to please me. He stared back biting his bottom lip. He moves closer to me pulling my black tights off. I took off my shirt and his while kissing. Then we enhanced the kissed with our tongues. He unhooked my bra letting me shiver from his wet tongue on my breast. He traveled down south to my navel. He stuck two fingers below and looks at me with this impressed look on his face. He took my panties off and began to do his thing. He made me yell, scream, he even bit me. I still can feel it as he moves from left to right.

“Yes baby right there.” I moan out in pleasure. Moments later, he made me cum and prepared to do it again. He positioned himself at my entranceway. “Bae I, I thought I wasn’t getting none.” I said.

“Oh shit, I forgot. Thanks for reminding me.” he hopped on the other side of me and got under cover. He kissed my jaw. “Good night baby.” Why did I say that? He left me all horny and shit. I should have never said what I said. Now it is my lost. Most likely his. He keep showing off and teasing he gon’ fuck around a get blue balls. Keep on. I laid there. I did not even bother to move. He threw the covers to the side. “I’m just playing baby.”