Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Vanessa

Q and I are having a good time in Jamaica. There are so many things we could do here. We went swimming, snorkeling, and we were water skiing today. I had so much. We both did. When it got darker we headed home. He unlocked the beach house door and lead me in. I could stay here forever.

He picked me up from behind and brought me to the room. He must have been in the mood. He started to undress me. I undressed him. He leaned in to kiss me.

“Hold up.” He said. He got up and went to go get a condom for what we were about to do. He came back. His thang stood attention. I smiled as he spread legs open and went deep in. all the way in. We had sex all night. 3 rounds exact. We both fell asleep later on.

His phone had rung causing me to wake up. I pushed the cover aside along with his arm. He didn’t move. I walked to the dresser to see who was calling early in the morning. I picked it up and my eyes widen. It wasn’t a call, it was a message. Some bitch sent her coo- na-na through the phone.

I walked over to Q and shook him until he woke up.

“Man wha-“ I through the phone at his face interrupting his sentence. “What was that for?”

“Look.” I said pointing to his phone. He picked it up and his eyes did the same thing mines did.

“I don’t know her.”  He sat the phone down on the night stand and laid back down.

“Mother fucker get I am talking puto.” I yelled. He didn’t move, just opened his eyes. “Get the fuck up.”

“You over reacting, now come back to sleep.” He grabbed my hand and I jerked away.

“How am I over reacting when they got a bitch sending her coochie through mail. What that’s assign for you to come get it.” I stared at him for a response.

“Since you know every fucking thing culo inteligente, who sent me the message.” He smiled at me.

“I don’t know what the fuck is so funny.” I said checking to see who sent it. The person who sent it was H2. “Really H2, so you got hoes now, and then she a number fucking two.” Before I got up he said call it. I put it on speaker and a deep voice came on.

“How you like the picture my nig?” he said.

“Man stop playing Chris, you got my girl over here thinking it was some hoe sending that to me so she woke me up with the bullshit, and I told her to call to get my point across.” He said.

“My bad man, and tell Ms. Vanessa I said hey.” Chris said.

“What the fuck ever.”  I said getting up and going to my side of the bed. He wrapped up the conversation and looked over at me.

“You believe me na.”

I rolled my eyes. “Besa mi culo.” I plopped my head down on my pillow. I felt Q’s lips pressed on my butt, and I let out a laugh. He kissed my neck and cuddled with me.