Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Kim

"Asia."I yelled out. "Come get in the tub." I walked to the bathroom doorway abd waited for her. She came sprinting out of her room, naked, with her toys she always bring.

"Asia, put on some clothes girl." Aaron covered his eyes. I giggled while following her to the tub. I helped her in so she wouldnt fall, and her herself. I took the scrunchie that was on my wrist off to tie up her hair.

"The wedding planner is on the phone." He said, handing me the phone. I took it, sitting down on the toilet.

"Hello." I said. "Sure I can meet you in an hour in a half, if that's okay."Alrighty then." I hung up.

"Hand me the soap Asia." she gave me the soap and I began washing her and her areas. "You want me to wash your hair?" I asked her.

"Yeah momma." she said playing with her dolls. I walked over to to the sink, opened the cabinet, and retrieved the shampoo and conditioner. After washing her hair I got her out and got her ready for school.

"Nathan."

"Yes ma'am."

"You ready for school baby boy."

"Yes and im not a baby anymore, im a big boy."

"Yes you are." I rubbed his head. "Bae can you get Asia out the tub for me."

"Aight." He walked in the bathroom and I walked downstairs.

"Ma you got it smelling good in here."

I walked over to the breakfast bar. "Bacon, eggs, pancakes, sausage, toast, grits, and orange juice. Ma why is tog cooking all of this?" I wanted to know why. She just all of a sudden cooking all of this.

"No reason." she responded. "Have you ever paid any close attention to Tyshell." she said sitting grits, dropping blocks of cheese in them.

"What you mean?" I asked.

"I'm just asking." she said. "I have a question, where is Aarons birth mark?"

"The top part of his shoulder on the left side. Why?"

"Just asking. Breakfast ready." she turned around with the pot of grits in her hand smiling.

...

The kids came running in the dinning room along with their dad. They say down as ma and I placed food in front of them.

"You two have fifteen minutes to eat, then we are leaving okay." I waited for answers. Seems like they were ignoring me.

"This is so good momo." Nathan said stuffing food in his mouth.

"Umhuh." Asia added.

"Thank you babies."She kissed then both trading a seat at the table, next to Aaron. "So goes often does that little girl comes over here?"

"After school, sometimes on weekends. And whenever her mom works late, she'll sleep over."

"Oh. How old is her mom." she styled in.

"Twenty-three." He answered.

"How old is the little girl." she asked giving herself a fork full of pancakes.

"Shes three about to be four."

"When?"

"In September."

"Oh."

I continued eating my breakfast. I'm surprised he knew her birthday, because I don't. Well I do, I just forgot. Momma was asking him all these questions, and he answered all of them. She starting to freak me out. She acting weird. She bringing people who is clearly not in my picture frame. I only see My husband, kids and her, including my bitches. Speaking of bitches, we going out tonight.

"Alright time to go." I yelled from the kitchen.

"Coming."

"Comin." They both said. I grabbed my purse. "Momma you want to come?"

"Where?"

"Wedding planner."

"Let me grab my purse." she walked upstairs to the guest bedroom to grabbedher purse.

"Bae, we about to head out." I said waking over to him. He had his head in the palm of his hands. "Bae what's wrong?" I asked. He only shook his head. "You can talk to me." I took a seat next to him.

"Im good." He said and I knew he wasn't. Asia and Nathan came running in where I was.

"We weddy momma." Asia said.

"Okay. You sure baby." I asked rubbing his back.

"Yeah." He looked at me and forced a smile. He leaned in to kissed me. Our lips met and I pulled away.

"Im bout to be leaving now." He nodded. I walked out with Asus following me. "Let's go."

...

Me and my mom pulled up to the floral shop. The planner was sitting outside at the table talking on the phone. She glanced up and hung up the phone on the spot. She met us half way.

"Hey Ms. Kim. And I think you are the mother."

"Hi Tori." I smiled.

"I am."

"Nice to meet you. Follow me." She opened up the door so we could walk in. I step in and all I smelt was flowers, nature. It smelt good. They were all kinds of assortment of flowers. I knew what I was looking though. My mom was right behind me, picking up flowers, and smelling them.

"Okay I got all the colors, and fabrics, to the food and venue, reception, everything else, except the flyers, because someone had to keep rescheduling." we laughed. "Anything in particular."

"Actually yes. I want white roses."

"Okay walk with me to this side where the rose section is." my mom and I followed. Tori picked up the rose handing one to me and over to my mom.

"I like it, and it smells so good." I said sniffing it.

"Yes it does."

"Okay. Let me write this down. " she wrote things down as me and my mom chatted for a small amount of time. When she was done we all went out somewhere.

...

"Ma can you check the mail for me." She nodded waking over to the box. I unlocked the house door and entered. I passed up the living room, banking up to see Aaron and Nikki sitting so close his head on her shoulder, with her finger running through his hair. Their head risen up, looking into each other's eyes. She lean in and paused.

"You motha Fucka." I dropped my purse. He turned around as she got up. "You fucking liar."

"Its not what you think Kim."

"Fuck you." I picked up the nearest vase and the it at him. Luckily, he caught. I turned my attention to her. "Get out. Don't you or your damn child step foot in my house again."

"Wait hold up you can't do that." Aaron jumped in.

"You might as well not say shit to me." I yelled pointing the finger.

"Chill out Kim, it's not what you think." He grabbed me. I jerked away.

"Get out." I yelled to Nikki ignoring Aaron. She got her phone and left the house. My mom stormed in the house.

"What's going on?" she asked. We both ignored her. We both went our separate ways. Me upstairs in the room, him in his office space.

...

I laid in my bed alone. The kids were with my mom somewhere. I guess Aaron never left his spot. I was to wreak to move, but I got up in a slouchy way to get me something to eat because I was hungry. I didn't even clean myself up. My thoughts were sick on then two. I knew, I felt something going on. I just knew it. I walked in on the right time and wrong. I feel betrayed. He lied to me. He lied straight in my face. I was getting mad over again, but I still want to hear his side. Then I want to punch him in the face, then i want to slap him again, then I want to push him down the stairs, then I want to makeup afterwards. Right when I said that he walks in. We glared at each other for a split second before walking off. I didn't want to talk to him. He didn't want to talk to me, I guess, but he pulled my arm. I looked at him, then down, not wanting to look in his eyes. "Nevamind K." He said in a low, sad whisper.