Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Vanessa

I pulled an all-nighter last night after I came from Kim’s house. I was over at a friend’s house. I wouldn’t say friend, just a man I fuck with from time to time. I was by his house. I didn’t go to sleep until six in the morning. He purchased two tickets to Jamaica for us and surprised me with them. We both are leaving today in two hours.

 I took a quick bubble bath while he left to go do whatever. I picked up my phone and called Rayne. She picked up on the first ring. “Hello.” She said so quickly.

“Well hello, somebody must have gotten the D.” I said

“Ha you’re so funny girl.” She said. I heard a voice in the background, and she told them to be quiet. Then I heard all this moving around.

“Who the man in the background?” I asked very concerned.

“Kevin, um V this is not a perfect time right now-“

“I see that mami, I was calling to tell you I am going to Jamaica today and to spread the word. You just call me back when your hormones are settled.”

She laughed “Okay bye.” She said that fast. I hung up and got out of the tub.

I dried myself off along with lotioning my body. I got dressed and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast.

“You ready?” Q asked me.

“Yeah I am lets go.” We walked hand and hand on the private jet. It was so nice on here. I guess it was custom made. Of course it was. This nigga got mad money to blow. Wherever he goes, he spends, spend, and spend. When I am with him, that a different story. I’ll make that nigga go broke. We been fucking around for months now, but we still single. I’m ready to take it to the next level though. We had our fall out times where we would argue and he’ll leave to go somewhere to clear his mind. I know he didn’t go to the beach or his momma’s house, cuz in my opinion, when a man say he need to go clear his mind, he go to the strip joint. I don’t mind it though, we not together, but sometimes it be buggin the hell out of me. I like him though; a lot but sometimes he shows his loco side. I like his crazy self.

“What you thinking bout Vanessa?” Q asked me.

“Nothing. I’m just so excited to go here.”

“You are, me to.” He said licking his lips.

“Thank you.” I said looking up at him.

“You’re welcome.” He replied. I think my vacation is gonna go well. Great, beyond awesome. He must have been thinkin what I thinkin cuz he got up, took my hands, and lead me to the room in the back. For these two weeks, I aint contacting my girls. I aint gonna answer my phone. It’s just gonna be us two. Us on this vacation. Only for these two weeks, I am blocking everybody out.