Chapter 22- Part 2

Chapter 22

Rayne

Drake's song 'All Me' was playing as I applied my Mac red lipstick into my lips. Tonight was gona be big. There were gonna be Rihanna, TI, and Drake coming in. Those are some big toppers. Especially riri. So all the girls gotta do the best. Shit I have to do my best. I called friends over to come through to see all the performances and stuff, and to get that money. I looked at myself through the mirror. I was looking good. I fixed my studded bra top before putting on my leather black thigh high boot stilettos. A song came on with a semi fast beat and I began doing the stripper walk.

"Oh, shit get it Rayne." Shakey said shaking her ass with mine. then Cherry came along once she saw us. Then everybody joined. We danced until that song went off.

"Rayne, on stage in one." Marcus said. I nodded my head. I checked myself one last time before walking out of they and on to the stage. Right when I did, everybody was loud, screaming my name, throwing money already. I have a smile. I placed my hand on the pole poking my hips out with the other side. I glanced at every side of the room. I saw who was gonna be there. I seen a few people I called minus two.

"How every body doing tonight." I asked the crowd. They yelled of course saying all kinds of answers. I looked up at Dj Mike, giving him the signal to start my music.

"Throw it up, throw it up,  watch it all fall out...." blasted the speakers. I began my routine. I saw Rihanna get up and make way to the stage. I shook my ass, bouncing it up and down. I got on my knees then went down so that my hands were on the floor. Rihanna placed a few rolls in the back of my ass.

"Show me more." She said. I turned around and started dancing hoe she was dancing in the Rude Boy video. I placed my hand in my hair as I looked at her then smiled. She smiled back. Then I rolled over onto my back picking my legs up wiggling them as Rihanna put more money on my outfit. Then she took out stacks and made it rain on me once I started doing my tricks on that pole.

"OOhhhhhhhh shit." I heard drake yell. He came up and began tipping me along with TI.

"DAMN." TI replied. "That's what up."

I got back on the floor, on my knees but down making my ass clapped. Drake made it rain on me, while Rihanna tapped my ass when I began to moved it up and down. I got up and saw lightskin watching me. He flashed me a smile and I returned it. I began collecting with help of my fellow people on the club. My money got placed into a bigger box this time.  I had three big ones total. I know I made more than five thousand tonight.

I have Marcus the keys to my car so he can put my money in there while I had upstairs for a private dance. I already knew who it was. Light skinned. I opened the door and saw Q sitting on the sofa. I was a bit surprised. I didn't really think he'd come. I didn't see him in weeks.

"Wow, it's you." I said walking seductively over to him.

"Don't act surprised. Note come over here and give what I want." He gave me that smile he always give me. I sat on his lap looking into his eyes. He smirked. ,"Well it's you gon' work it or what."

"Sorry." I began grinding on him. giving him the lap dance I always do. I got up to turn around and made my hands rich the floor as I was shaking. I feel it him slapped my butt causing me to jump up.

"You can't touch, you know better." I said biting my lip. I walked back over to him add my hand glide across his erection. "Um feel good ha daddy." I whispered in his ear.  I licked his earlobe. He pushed me away for the first time.

"Dang you can't be doing that." He said looking away.

" Then the show is over."

"I didn't mean it like that. It's just, that type of shit turn a Nigga on. Make me wanna fuck you right here right now. But I stopped myself. I can't do this." I looked at him stunned by his words. Since when he couldn't do this. Why am I so worried. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a roll of hundreds and handed it over to me then left.

I walked out of the room and headed down stairs but I stopped once Passion told me that I had another private dance in room twenty. this person must paid stupid money for that room. That's the room where instead of ten minutes you get thirty and you can do what ever. That room required a bed, a big ass bed. I opened the door and saw light skinned sitting down on there. I smiled when I saw him. he just made my day, including the money.

"Hey you. I see you figured out how to get a dance now." I giggled at what I said.

"Yeah. I said I was." He got up and began kissing me. I thought that was too fast. So I stopped him.

"Woah, um I didn't see that coming." I said fast.

"Sorry I just wanted to do that." I nodded my head.

We found ourselves talking about stuff. Then family, past life, and just life period. It was a good conversation. that took up most of the thirty minutes.

"So you didn't want a dance." I asked looking confused.

"No, I want one in private forreal. Just me and you. but you was some sexy tonight." He said. I nodded.

"Thanks I seen you staring, I saw you tipping me too." I smirked at him.

There was a knock on the door. That meant time was up. I got up and so did lightskin.

"So ill see you whenever lightskin." I said.

"How about we go on a date. I take you out, wherever you wanna go ma." He asked smiling.

"I'd love that lightskin." I replied. I began walking but he grabbed my arm.

"Tomorrow, eighth o'clock." he asked.

"Thats perfect." I turned around.

"I'll pick you up. Apartment One sixteen right."

"Yeah."

"Aight ma see you then."

"You to lightskin." I walked off and he stopped me again.

"Why you keep calling me that ma." He asked.

"I never got your name."

"Cori." He said licking his lips.

"Cori," I repeated. " Raynell, but call me Rayne."

"Aight...Rayne" he smiled showing off his sexy as teeth. I walked away to boss office, checked out and left.

I want to make a shout out to Adalis and Chardae for giving me some ideas for my book. Thank you guys......... ....much lovee.