Chapter 11

Chapter 11

 Kim

 I wrapped a towel around my body and slipped into my pink slippers. I needed to ask Aaron if he could watch the kids tomorrow. My mom called me finally in years and wants to have dinner. I turned the knob on the door, but it did not open. I knocked on the door. I heard things fall. More like a box and paper and stuff fell out. I didn’t bother calling his name.

“YES.” He yelled I guess trying to clean up what he was doing. I know that know bitch is in there, because the windows are small for someone to get in and out of and there is no closet space. He finally opened the door.

“I need you to watch the kids tomorrow.”

“Why I have to do something.”

“Mine is more important, bae my mom called and wants to have dinner tomorrow. Then we all are going out somewhere.” I stated.  

“Okay.” He said going back into the room. He sat down at his desk in his chair. I followed him and sat in front of him on the edge of the desk with my legs crossed. He looked at me.

“So what you had to do?” I asked.

“Nothing.” He answered while shaking his head.

“Oh.” We sat there for not a hot moment. He stared and stared and stared until his looks turned to lust.

“What you thinking about?” I broke the silence. He got a hard-on for my answer. I looked down then up. He spread my legs apart and pulled me forward, I landed on his lap. I stood up to in unzip his jeans and slid down, then up and repeated this. He tilted his head back with his eyes closed, with his hands on my waist. I rode on for a while til the kids came bursting in the door. That’s good I still had the towel on me. I didn’t bother getting up. I didn’t want them to see daddy’s and mommy’s goodies, so I stood still. Aaron laughed at me.

“What yall doing?” Asia asked while coming around the desk.

“Asia no-“I couldn’t finish what I was going to say.

“Ahhhh.” She ran out with her brother Nathan, whom was in shocked and eyes wide. She ran back and closed the door while giggling.

I don’t see how he could stay hard after that. The kids just ruined the moment. To him, no way.

“Come on don’t stop.” He said as I was about to get up. He held me down. I didn’t say a word, nor did I move on him. He gotta get me back in the mood. I waited for him. Then I decided to yawn afterwards. He smiled. “I see what games you playing now Kim.” He said getting up and sitting me on the desk. He began to suck on my neck.  It felt good but I was playing my part.

“Boringggg.” I sung out. Then he started to kiss my neck, and lick it. I moaned a little bit, not too much to let him know that am enjoying this.

“You suck Aaron.” I said. He snatched the towel off of me and he let his hands roam my body. He looked at me and took his time with each of my breast. Now I had to moan. When he does that it drives me crazy. I still had to do me though. “You are lam-“

“Shut up.” He laid me back on the desk real quick with my neck on the end and my eyes seeing everything else upside down. He lifted my legs on his shoulders and licked me from my neck to my navel. I felt his two fingers slide against my moist area causing me to wince. He kneeled down and buried his face inside.

“Umm.” I moaned out. “Uhh.” I moaned out some more while he go in circler motion around my area. It felt so good, so intense.  “Yes.”

Then he started playing around.  He would lick, and then stand up to look at me. He did this about twelve fucking times and he starting to make me mad.

“Really Aaron” I said getting aggravated.

“Just say when.” He went back to the teasing. I laid back and said something

“Put it i- Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I cried out loudly that the children probably heard. It was on now.

 He pounded inside me real hard when I said that, and he kept going. He went in a steady pace then picked it up. We both moaned out in pleasure. He had me screaming his name and scratching his back with my nails and much more. I had him pulling my hair when lying on my stomach while on the desk. He was banging so fast that I almost fell, but he pulled my ankles to stop me. We switched and my vagina was in his face while I was on his shoulders like a cheerleader with my back against the wall. I ran my fingers threw his hair as I shouted out all kinds of cuss words.

“Yes fuck, right there Aaron.” I said as my voice got weaker. I couldn’t take it anymore. Then he was so magical with sex everytime we would do it. Somehow from the position I was in, turned into a different one so fast. I slid down the wall on him with my legs wrapped around his waist. “OOOH, ooo, got’ motherfucking…… dammit.” He giggled at me as he bounced me up and down a few times before going in and out. He leaned in to kiss me but he stopped. “aaaaaaAAAAAAAA.” My voice started so low then went to a high pitch.

“FUCKK, ahhhh shit Kim.” He yelled out and called my name.  I knew how he felt.  It was too... I can’t even explain. We were almost there I felt it. As he slammed in a couple of times and bang deeper I came, and he did right behind me.

“Ummmm” I said.

“Fuck.” He whispered into my ear while breathing all heavy. I guess he got weak because he fell and lay back still breathing so loud. I did the same and laid my head on his chest trying to catch my breath. He fingers through my curls and kissed my forehead.