Chapter 16

Chapter 16

 Tiny

I woke with Calvin’s arms around me. I looked up at him. He was still sleeping. I removed his hands and got up. “Where you going?” he asked me. I turned around facing him.

“To the bathroom and to make breakfast.” He nodded and I went to the bathroom. I applied toothpaste onto my toothbrush and began brushing. I washed twice and washed my face. I opened my drawer and took out a rubber band. I put my hair in a ponytail. I walked over to the shower and clicked the on button, then medium/hot button. Calvin came in to take a piss then he undressed just like I did and met me in the shower.

I grabbed my honeysuckle body wash and applied it onto my towel. Calvin just leaned back against the wall and watched me. I began washing. Calvin kept touching me and taking my towel. I turned to face him and snatched it back. I continued to wash myself. He slapped my ass causing me to gasp because he hit it so hard. He wrapped his hands around my waist and buried his chin into my neck.

“I am so sorry baby.” He said sarcastically.

“Shut up.” I turned around and washed him with my body wash.

“Stop washing me with that girly ass shit T.” he said.

“Well wash your own self.” I playfully hit his chest. He slammed me playfully to the wall sucking on my neck. “Mmmmmm.” I let out. One of his feet moved my leg over so that they were spread apart. His hands traveled down to my waist pulling me back. “Ah.”

 I felt his erection on my ass. Then he moved down and entered me slowly. "Yessssssssssss.” He laughed at me when I made that sound. He got his lil quickie in and we got out the shower. I was on his back as he walked into the bedroom. He turned around and fell back so that I was on the bottom. My legs were wrapped around him and he got up.  I sat on the bed and watched him enter his closet. His cell phone rung.

“Get that for me bae.” He yelled out

“Okay.” I hopped off the bed and grabbed his phone. I soon became mad when I saw Rayne’s Name flash across the screen. Why in the hell is she calling Calvin’s phone.

“Hello.” I answered ignorantly.

“Tiny.” She said seeming shock I guess.

“Yes, why is you calling my husband phone.” I waited for and answer which didn’t take long.

“I was calling for you. I called him to send a message to you because I know we aren’t on speaking terms.”

“So yall two are.”

“Look, this is my first time calling him. Nothing going on. I just wanted to talk to you.” she responded.

“Why didn’t you send the message to Kim to get to me or Vanessa?” I said.

She took a huge breath “Kim isn’t answering nor is Vanessa. Look tiny can we please just talk?” she asked.

“Not now, not a good time.” With that I hung up.

“Who was th-“I put my finger up in his face.

“Why is Rayne calling your phone, better yet why do she have your number.” I yelled looking directly in his eyes.

“I don’t know. Maybe she was calling for you, and I don’t know how she got my number. So stop tripping.” He laid out his clothes on the bed. Maybe I was tripping, maybe not.

“I was just checking.” I said walking in my closet.

“Checking for what.” I heard footsteps behind me.

“Nothing.”

“What, you think I want her.” he said bluntly.

“I’m not saying that, I’m just saying.”

“Stop being jealous.” He said walking out. I followed him.

“So there’s a reason for me to be.” I folded my arms.

“WOULD You… just stop.” He tamed himself  from yelling at me.

“Sorry.” I apologized. He looked at me then began getting dressed.

“Where you going?” I asked.

“Same place I go almost every damn day. why?” he said and asked.

“Nothing.” I walked away shutting my closet door and locking it. I got dressed in there and did my hair and make up. I don’t know why I was getting all dressed up. I wasn’t going anywhere and I didn’t have any plans either.

Calvin began knocking on the door.

“Leave me alone.” I said.

“Open the damn door Tiffany.” He replied.

I ignored him and went back to what I was doing.  I rose up from my chair after I put on my heels. I turned around to see Calvin leaning against the railing of the stairs. I walked passed him as I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, forgot you had a door downstairs.”

“Well remind me to keep it locked.” I grabbed my purse and headed out. I opened the front door and Calvin closed it. I got into my beige Benz and closed the door. Calvin stood by my window. I rolled it down so I can hear what he had to say.

“Where you going?”

“I don’t know to be honest. But Ima find some place.” I answered.

“I love you and be careful. Call me if you need anything.” Yeah right sometimes when I do you never answer my calls or reply to my text messages.

“Okay.” I semi rolled my window before he said something else.

“You not gonna say I love you back.” he shook his head walking back over to me. He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

“I love you to baby.”

“Umhm.” He walked away. I admired him as he did. He looks really sexy in that Michael Kors suit. I had to say. He got into the car and I blew him a kiss before driving off.