Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Vanessa

"Q are you ready." I asked as I took a seat on the sofa.

"Uh, yeah." he replied. He came out of the room and helped me up off the sofa. Today we were leaving to go back to Atlanta. It's been a week and one day. I miss it. I miss my girls and I miss the clubs and I just cant wait to get back. Q and I grabbed bags and headed out the door.

The white stretch limo was waiting for us along with the driver posted up on side the door. "Good morning Ms. Vanessa, Mr. Q." Jonathan greeted us.

"How do you do sir." I replied as Q gave him a hand shake. Jonathan was about to open the door for me but Q to him that he'd handle that.

"Alright." Jonathan replied walking over to the back to put our things in there.

"Thank you baby." I smiled while getting in. Q ran his fingers across my ass before slapping it so hard. I giggled at him while taking a seat. He helped Jonathan with the rest of the stuff and got in. Q signaled for me to come over. I slid to his space laying my head on his shoulders. He ran his fingers through my hair.

"Y'all good back there?" Jonathan asked us. Q gave him a head nod and rolled the window up. We were on our way to the airport.

Q's fingers glided down to my neck and moved it circles. "Umm, baby stoppp."  I moaned out softly as if I just woken out of my sleep. Then he began to move down low to my thighs. He rose my dress up revealing my orange lace panties. I slapped his hand away.

"hahm" he giggled. I looked at him then went back to laying down. I slapped his chest and smiled. I closed my eyes and took a nap while he continued to play in my hair.

I woken up by Q shaking me. I rubbed my eyes while yawning. "Come on baby girl, we at the airport." he whispered. I felt so rested. Even though it was a twenty minute drive. I got up and stretched my feet.

Q helped me out te car. I felt numb. I guess I was right, once I stepped out of the limo, I almost fell to tge ground, but Q caught me. "Oh, shit," he caught me by my waist. " You okay bae."

"Yeah I just feel weak thats all." with that said he picked me up bridal style as I lay my head on his shoulder and carried me on to the private jet.

"We all set sir." pilot ryan said. He climbed in and took a seat. Pilot Ryan closed the door. Q sat next to me strapping me up since I was too lazy to do it.

"I was gonna do it myself." I said all dry with my eyes closed.

He gave me that look. "Oh yeah, when." he waited for an answer. I sat there silently, then I began to laugh. "What the hell you laughing at?" I shrugged my shoulders. He wrapped his arm around me. "Original Vanessa I tell you." he leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Oh when we get back to Atlanta, I have to stop over by a friend's place." he stated. I only nodded my head in response. Then I felt the jet take off.