Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Tiny

I closed the door, locking it after Vanessa had left. I turned to see Calvin staring at me. I kept my eyes on him and I walked passed him. I knw he was looking at me, but I didn't bother to turn around.

"So you just gonna ignore me." he states.

I turned, facing him. "You didn't even say anything." I slightly rolled my eyes at him, going back to my room.

"So why Vanessa told you to follow me."

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders while saying. I knew the reason why. I just didn't want to tell him. We were taking about him and this mystery girl. Whoever she is. So as of right now, I'm a little uneasy about him. I been checking his schedule and everything seems to be fine. I been calling him at work sometimes to see if he's really there. It may seem that I find trust him to others and that I have problems. I am not going to deny it though, I don't trust him. For now. Until I really know what's going on.

"You women I tell you." he commented.I stood in the doorway and closed the door with force, but it didn't slam because he pushed it back open. "Really." he eyed me.

"Yes really." my whole whatever mode I had turned off. I smiled a little.

"I lov-" he was about to say I love you but his phone went off. "Run in through that pussy like a crash dummy, bend it over touch your toes shake that ass for me." Then I thought to myself 'what a ring tone he has.' I thought about about it. No one I know has this ring tone except for one person. Calvin don't even listen to that kind of music.

He looked at me. "I heard that song on my radio in the car. I liked it, it's catchy. Soooo I set it as my ring tone."

"Umhmm." I walked off into my bathroom for a quick shower, while he go and answer his phone. I turned on the water and got in after I undressed.

-CALVIN'S POINT OF VIEW-

I looked at her. "I heard that song on my radio in the car. I liked it, it's catchy. Soooo I set it as my ring tone." I found a quick lie to say I guess. It's funny because she went along with it.

"Umhmm." she responded and went into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

I traced to the phone and saw my name flashing across the screen. I slid it over.

"Ray." I answered.

"Kevin." she said. I told her to call me Kevin just in case. So that's my name to her when in public or something. I had no intentions on sleeping with her the first time. She was going through something back then and cane to my house looking for get bestfriend, my wife Tiffany, and she wasn't there so I just helped get out. Then things got out of hand and we ended up having sex. Things got weird between us and we didn't speak for about a week or so, then we started taking again because she thought I told tiffany what I did. Everyone knew me as the 'faithful boyfriend' in high school. Yeah, I don't think so. I was always faithful to Tiffany, but when I alone with Rayne, things are tempting. She's like a seductive person. Like forreal. When we would be alone or whenever that'll happen, she try to come on to me. The first time ever, I told her we couldn't have sex anymore, that it wad a mistake, but now I can't get enough of her. Things have to show down though because I have a baby on the way.

"Yeah, what's up."

"I need my phone back." she say.

"You ain't lying, you got people blowing your shit up, boss, Kim, Vanessa, Shakey, and Corianna."

"Who is Corianna?" she asked. I was silent for a minute. I forgot she didn't know about her/him yet. I wanted her to find out in her own.

"Cori, you know Corianna. He hasn't told you."I said. She possibly gonna think he still a bit, just what a girl name.

"So his real name is Corianna." she said then laughed. "Oh wow."

"Yeah so how is my baby doing?"

"Good I guess. Hey....I was gonna get an abortion the other day." she says.

"What?" I said. Was she really gonna kill my baby. "WHY?"

"I don't want your marriage to end because of this."

"NO, FUCK THIS. YOU WERE GOING TO KILL MY CHILD. HA RAYNELL."I yelled at get. I didn't mean to but I did. Then I regretted it add well because Tiff was in the next room.

"Baby is everything okay?" Tiffany yelled out from the shower. I thought she heard me, but she didn't hear exactly what I said.

"Yeah." I yelled back. I heard her humming so I went back to taking to Rayne.

"Look, come over and get your phone and bring me mines NOW. thank you." I hung up.

I waited for het to cook've and she did in fifteen minutes. Tiny was just getting out of the shower. She came out the bathroom as soon as the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it." I got up of the bed, Graf bed my phone off the dresser, and went downstairs. I opened the door. Which, there stood Rayne.

"Phone." Tiny always ruining things. Here she go coming in the side of me. She got dressed so quick.

"Hey, why you're here?"

Rayne is good. She already knew what lie to say as I walked away into the kitchen. "I came to talk to you about something. I need advice."

"Oh. Come in then."she leads her in where I was. "Why you come to me you know that we don't really you know anymore."

"I know, but I wanted to talk to you about this." she stared at Tiffany.

Tiny nodded her head. "Go on."

"I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do." she says. That was true. I got mad in the inside when she said that. even though if was about me. I continued to listen.

"The baby's father."

"It's for Kevin. I told him. He says that he'll be there, but I don't believe him. He started to act a whole different way towards me anyway. I was gonna get an abortion, but that wouldn't be right on my behalf." she paused. Like was my wife really buying this shit. I guess so. "Im just stuck." she took my phone that was already in her hand and placed it on the counter. Right where hers was. I took my phone and went upstairs. They began talking for like a good ten minutes before she ended it. Tiny came up here after she left.

"Bae you left your phone on the counter." she held it up.  Aw damn really Rayne. you must want to get caught. She left it again.

"Naa mines right here." I picked it up of the nice stand and showed her.

"She must of left it."

-TINY'S POINT OF VIEW-

"She must have left it." I said. Calvin nodded his head.

I felt bad for het. Kevin ain't acting right so she say. I will give him a piece of my mind. I'm starting to not like him. How could you be like that anyway. Towards a woman who's having your child.

Calvin left to go in his office. I stayed back in the room. I decided to call someone, her worker friends to come get it and give it to get when she go in for work in the tomorrow. As I was going through, looking for Crystals name I saw 'the Bae Kevin' in there. I assumed that it was him. From.what she says, he us wrong and if she chose to do what she do, she'll be wrong to. They both need to talk. So, I came up with an idea. Call him, tell him she left her phone, and that I need him to bring it to her now because she needs it. He should do it so that they can talk. I put my finger on his name and slid over call and put it to my ear. I began ringing. As it was ringing, I looked up at the dresser in front of me. I got out of bed and had this 'what the fuck look on my face.' I looked at Calvin's phone and saw Rayne name. My mouth dropped open.

"So he was Kevin the whole time."

My eyes began to water up. I walked out of the room and busted into his office while he was on the phone.

"Ms. Pate, I'm gonna have to get back to you."  he said and he saw my faced, and eyes filed with tears. I never thought that he would do this to me. Her either.

Her phone was still placed to my ear while I showed the front screen of his to him. "So you are Kevin."