Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Tiny

Today the girls and I supposed to be going out tonight. We gonna hit up the club Bangaz. I went to the bathroom to shower up real quick. As I got in the shower, Calvin came in behind me.

“Hey beautiful.” He says to me. I kissed on the lips.

“Hey bae.” I soaped up my towel and began to wash myself while Calvin stood there admiring me. He took my towel away tryna get some in tonight. “No Calvin, not right now.”

“Why, you don’t wanna make a baby.” He said with a puppy dogface.

“I do but I am going out tonight, with the girls.” I said starting to rub his chest. “Oh” was all he could say. He took my towel and I turned around and rinsed the soap from my body. I scooted him out the way to get out. I wrapped the towel around me and walked into my big closet. My closet was bigger than my bedroom. It had an upstairs and downstairs. Upstairs was were all of my shoes and clothes and downstairs was where all the make-up and accessories were. I went down row by row to see what to wear. I came across my Balmain Wool-twill mini dress. It was black and cost about 5,000 something. I picked it off the rack and laid it on my cream table in the middle off my closet. I walked to the other side, grabbed my Giuseppe Zanotti Suede Gold tone Wing Sandals, and did the same. I sat down by my built in cream vanity to do my hair. I got my flat iron and just straightened it. Nothing big. My blonde hair goes good with my skin tone and my eyes. After I was done, I removed my towel, opened my panties draw, and took out my black thong. I put on my black half bra. I unzipped my dress and stepped into it foot by foot.

“Bae can you zip me up.” I yelled to Calvin. He came in there. I turned my back to him and he zipped me up. He stepped back.

“Where you going again?” he asked.

“To a club.” I said with pride while heading towards my gold spiral staircase.

“Really. You sexy in that dress. That high ass dress.” He said following me. I could feel him staring at my ass.

“Thanks. Can you get my shoes of my table for me please honey.” He nodded his head while going back up the stairs. I sat down at my other vanity to do my make-up. This vanity was in the middle of the floor. On this floor, I had my bag section, scarves and hats section, jewelry section, manicure/pedicure, make-up, and other kinds of sections in here. I even had my own bathroom down here with just a sink and toilet. I put my neutral eye shadow with a slight touch of gold to it on. I applied my light pink lipstick on with a little gloss to it. Then my dark red and some other colors not sure which one.

“I like the dark red better T.” Calvin said. I smiled.

“You do?” I asked putting the dark red one back on.

“Yeah.” He smiled back showing his full white teeth. Calvin has the most sexiest straight teeth ever. My man is sexy with his light skin self. He favors the actor Michael Ealy.  Calvin has these blue eyes. Trust me he a black man mixed with a little white. His mom is white, and for a 48 year old, her body is bangin. Michael is a lawyer. A big-time lawyer in Atlanta. He goes from case to case almost, I’d say about four times every week in a half. It irks my nerves, but he gotta bring the mula home. Therefore, I do things to keep me occupied because later on he has to go to his office. He will be leaving around 10:00 p.m. yeah, it’s late, but that’s his job. I aint gon’ lie, I admire and love my husband so much. “Why staring at me like that Tiny.”

“Sorry, I didn’t even know I was staring at you.” I turned my eyes back to me in the mirror. He picked my feet up, slid my shoes on, and strapped them on while I put on my gold Bernard Delettrez Bronze Wings Earrings. I smiled at him through the mirror. He didn’t see me though.