Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Kim

"You really packing your shit huh?" Aaron says to me as I zipped up my white polka dot suitcase. He removed himself from leaning on the door side to come near me. It's been two days and six hours, and I've been ignoring him ever since. He explained and explained and explained. Gave bullshit ass excuses, and excuses, and more excuses. For one, he thinks I'm a dumb ass. Does he even know that when it comes to these situations that the woman is going to be smart and very wise. You see, he told me that it happened when we went our separate ways. Yeah, we did, but that doesn't prove anything. What I really want to say will take a life time of explaining. So here's what I think. Tyshell and Asia are the same age now, but Asia is a month older. Asia was conceived a month before we began to go threw things. Therefore, Tyshell had to come in the picture afterwards. Also, Aaron and I made up a a week or to later. Soooooooo. I'm dumb.

"You know you don't have to ignore me Kimberly for real." He kneeled on front of me to where I was. "Hhh, you really ignoring me."

"Don't talk to me." I rolled my eyes at him getting up off the floor. I lifted the handle on my suitcase up and headed for the door. I carried it down the stairs to the front door sitting it down by all the others. I turned around passing him up. I don't know why he continues to follow me around like a little puppy. I'm not going to sit here and tell to you acting like everything is okay, when clearly it isn't.

I caught him smirking behind my back through the mirror while I went through my bathroom.

"The fuck you smirking for. I don't find nothing funny." I said getting aggravated, looking at him then rolling my eyes away. I walked out the bathroom and once again, he follows. All of a sudden, I just clicked.

"THE FUCK YOU FOLLOWING ME FOR." I yelled at him as I pushed him against the wall.

"Girl shut up. I can follow you all I want. What you gone do." He showed his teeth once again looking at me.

"Divert your eyes somewhere else asshole cuz there's nothing over her for you." I semi turned towards the door only to be pulled back onto the bed. Aaron got on top of me and began to suck on my neck. I tried pushing him off but that did not work. At all. He knows what he is doing. he knows that going any type of licking, kissing, or sucking on my neck gets me in the mood. I don't want to fall into his little trap but I guess that is what love does to you.

He gave me multiple hickeys, because I allowed him to. He took complete charge by raising my shirt up above my breast. He swirled his tongue around navel making me feel all tingly inside. I got closed my eyes taking everything in, forgetting that I was ever mad, and forgetting that I was supposed to be out this house. According to the kids I'm going away for a weekly business trip. I had to make up do something and so did Aaron.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." I moaned softly.

I felt him smile against my skin. He undid the button on my jeans and pulled my zipper down. He came up to my meet my face giving me kisses. I bit his bottom lip smiling as he pulled away from it. He kissed my stomach to the top part of my surface. I lifted my ass up so he can take my jeans off me. I took a deep breath as he kissed the outer part of my thighs. Then he started to lick his way up, tickling me by the way. I laughed until he got serious, placing my legs up and over his shoulder, and diving in.

I gasp. "Um." I arched my back a little bit. As he did his part, I slowly began to gyrate my hips to his steady pace, feeling it even more. My hands was clenched in the sheets. Aaron let out a moan that I felt a vibration down there. I like when Aaron takes control, doing me right, making me feel good. There is nothing better than a good ole' eat out.

"Uhhh, ah."

He shook his head very fast while licking in circles. I was on the verge of you know- cumin. I was about to, but I grabbed his head with both of my hands flipping us both over, so that I was on top and he was the bottom. Wondering what I did. I was riding his face. Not too hard, but not too slow either. Medium pace you can say. knowing his nasty ass, he still did what he was doing when he was on the bottom. I was close but I didn't want to say. He knows my body and should know when I'm about to give in. I closed my eyes shut again as Aaron grabbed a handful of my ass. I ran my fingers on my left hand through he hair while the other feeling on my breast.

"Ahh yes. I'm almost there." I blurted out.

"I know baby." He replied.

He motioned me to go around in circles. I did it fast while he moved his head around until I came, feeling my juices splash out of my area into Aaron mouth. He slurped up every bit of it. My breathing was heavy. I was out of breath. I put my head down then tilted it back. I forgot that Aaron was under my vagina, so I had to hurry up and move. I didn't get off him, I just went durn a little. I felt relieved but things still remain.

"Felt good huh?" He asked.

"Yeah, you not off the hook though." I smiled. "Nice try, but I'm still leaving." I got off him putting back on my purple panties and my acid wash ripped skinny jeans. I zipped it up and buttoned it up. he stated at me astonished.

" So you gonna get head from me and now you gonna leave?" he says breaking the silence.

"I was leaving in the first place. you the one who made the move so I went along." I pulled my shirt down.

"Hhh, look Kimberly can we talk about this I dont want you to go."he commented.

"Are you begging me?" I had to ask. What type of games you playing. He knows that I like it when he begs. I'm a sucker for that shit. I looked at him as he looked at me.

"Sleep with me tonight. Don't go no where. Besides, where are you going to go anyways?"

"I was gonna go crash at Tiffany's." I looked him in his convincing eyes.

"They have their own problems." he responds.

"Then I'll go by Vanne-" he shut me up interrupting me.

"No. You gonna stay here with daddy. Look I know I'm fucking up and I'm trying to fix that. Kim I can't do that if you're not here. We can't get right if we don't talk this dumb shit out and handle the situation like the good ass grown folks we are."

"So now it's dumb. It wasn't dumb when you fucked Nikki and then secretly had a baby by her." I said.

"This is exac-" I stopped him in mid sentence.

"You know what when you think about it, her ass was how old, eighteen, nineteen, when you was twenty two." I shook my head. " and you expect me to stay."

"Yes. Kim I love you and only you okay. I don't want our relationship to go downhill because if my stupid mistakes. I'm sorry. I am. Baby I am truly sorry for what I caused in our house hold and it won't happen again. Just don't go. Don't leave the house. at least sleep in the guest room or I'll sleep there. My soon to be wife, what do you say."

"I can't believe this." I liked around the room. I always do this. "Okay but don't touch to me until further notice."

"Yes." he jumped up a scooped me up in his arms spinning me around. He kissed my lips.

"Um, don't get to carried away And excited because I am still mad at you. No actually I am furious." He nodded. I had to smile kissing him again. I don't know why, but I can't seem to go. I don't even think I was going to leave anyways. I expected him to stay himself in the room while I fake leave the house and go camp out in the finished basement. But we see how that turned out.

"I love you." he whispers in my ear squeezing my ass. It took me awhile be for I could say it back because he began to get me hot and bothered all over again by licking my neck.

"I ll-love you to baby." I said as Aaron started to take charge all over.