Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Months later

Tiny

"So we really just did it huh?" I asked as I glanced at him.

"Yeah it was for the better." Calvin responded looking back at me smiling.

We walked out of the building and left to go back home to finish getting his things out of the house.

We just finalized the divorce. We still having the baby. I'm eight months pregnant. Time seems to fly by so quick. I can feel it ready to come out. Even Vanessa is about to have her baby. Actually around the same time I have mines. I can't wait I can't wait. Still sad though that me and Calvin isn't going to be together for this experience, but...

"Uhhhhhhhhh. Calvin?" I paused holding my stomach.

"Whattt oh shit." he rushed to me helping me to the car. He opened the door and I got in.

"Hmmm hmm hmm." I cried out.

He got in on the other side and started the car and sped off.

"Keekeewhh. Keekeewhh." I saying.

My phone rung and I told Calvin to answer it.

"It's Vanessa." He hands me the phone.

"Yesssss." I whined.

"It's coming Tiny." she creamed. So now we both are going into labor.

"Mines too." I yelled out in pain.

"Did...you...call Kim?" she asked.

"No I didn't." I replied.

"Ima call her Ill see you when you get to the hospital."

"Okayyy." I hung up.

...

On three, one, two, three.

...

Kim

"Hello." I picked up the phone

"Come to the hospital. Tint and I are having the babies." she hung up. I stood frozen for a while before I reacted.

"Aaron the babies are coming. Nathan, Asia put on done shoes..hurry." everyone ran downstairs to get in the car. once we were all in the car I sped off fast. Almost hit Nikki a pregnant Nikki in return. I stopped the car. She backed away to the side staring at Aaron as he looked away. Then I sped off again.

...

Vanessa

"Are we there yet." I asked Q grabbing his shirt."

"Yes we are." The car came to a stop.

We got as he carried me into the building. I feel super hot and heavy.

"My wife is going into labor. I need some help." I smiled that he called me his wife. He never proposed or anything like that but I would love him to. The nurses rushed to my help and placed me in a room.

I was getting very got hot up in that room. Q was by my side the whole time asking me if I needed anything and asking me if I was feeling okay, all kinds of stuff. Moments later though, the silence and pain came over me.

Miss V, on three, one, two, three..

...

"It's a boy." The doctor called out to Vanessa and Tiny as they cut the umbilical cord. The babies cried with much force causing both the daddies to cry also.