Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Tiny

As I sit in my bed, watching Calvin get dressed for work, and reading at the same time, I stopped, and fit up to do the same. I didn't work, but I can't stand his job so I gonna cost his job. I'm gonna follow him, but he's isn't going to know. I walked into my closet and grabbed a black pencil skirt, light pink blouse with ruffles in the front, and a black blazer. I walked on the other side and took my black pumps of the shelf and put them on. I walked out the closet and Calvin glanced at me.

"Where are you going?" he asked while fixing his tie.

"No where." I sprayed my butterfly perfume on me. Calvin grabbed his car keys and his phone. He came over to me and kissed my lips.

"Bye baby, Ima be home around eleven." He said walking out the room.

"Why so late." I followed him.

"Tiffany you know how my schedule is." He opened the front door and faced me. I rolled my eyes. "Keep rolling them eyes."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I said trying to rush him out so I can follow his ass. I wanna know if he really be at work that long, and if he go out to other places. If so, where. We kissed and he left out the house. I closed the door, ran quickly upstairs to get my keys and phone and back downstairs. I crack the door opened and saw him just pulling off. Once he turned, I ran to my Benz and drove off to his job.

I had to stay at least three cars behind. When he turned, I turned. I tried my best so I wouldn't get caught. I didn't. He pulled into the parking lot. I waited for three minutes, then I pulled in. I got out the car and headed into the building.

I walked by the desk. "Mrs. Reed, nice to see you again. Mr. Reed just came in." Monique, the receptionist at the desk said. Almost everybody knows who I am in here.

"Im actually here to see Mr. Brockman." I said.

"Oh okay, he is in room sixteen. That is down the hall to the left. Its the only door on that side. You can't miss it." she pointed in the direction.

"Thank you Monique." I started walking.

"You're welcome."

I walked down the hall and found room sixteen. I knocked on the door.

"Enter." He said. I opened the door and stepped in closing it behind me. "Ah, Mrs. Reed. How may I help you?"

I took a seat before speaking. "Can I have Calvin's work schedule?" I blurted out.

"Woah, okay. Why do you need his schedule for?" he asked removing his eyes from the computer to mines. He laughed and stopped. He must now believe that I am serious.

" I just need it." I crossed my legs.

"Why?"

"For my reasons." I have a sly smile.

"You know I can't do that. I would but I can't." He shook his head back to the computer.

"Well since you can't can you answer these questions for me?"

He eyes were on me then back over to what he was doing. "Go on."

"Okay." I cleared my throat. "What time is Calvin getting off today, tomorrow, the next, the next, and the next, and that following day." I said all in one breath. He didn't answer. He continued typing on the computer.

"Okay, I will tell you the time he gets off today, but that's it deal." his attention was on me now. I nodded in response. "He gets off at ten thirty." I thought about it and smiled.