Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Rayne

The club got extra silent. You could hear the sound of my heels clicking together as I walked down the runway to the pole. I eyed everyman in the room, whom eyes were on me. I spotted Kevin first row. Beyoncé’s ‘Dance for you’ came on and that was my cue to go. “I just wanna…” as it came on; I jumped up spreading my legs and sliding down. I got whoops and hollers at the beginning off my routine. DAMN! That always happens. As the song play, I began to swirl my hips clockwise, and slowly dropped it to the floor twirling my ass around. I rose up slowly and hopped on the pole backwards. I glanced at Kevin who had his private on rock. He smiled at me, and then he pulled out some money and threw it at me. I swung around the pole, twirled, and swirled. Every time I come on stage, it is stupid full, and packed with money. I did my thing. I climbed up the pole while going around it and dropped down fast into a split. I turned around legs up and got in d-style position shaking my ass. More and more money was thrown at me. Kevin had the biggest smile on his face. I got up and walked down the stairs to give a special dance to someone in the audience. You could hear men whistling and yelling my name to come to them. I smiled at him. I looked around the room to see who was gonna get which was Kevin.

“Rayne come to me baby girl.” One man said. I looked in his direction and started walking to him.

“Hey over here.” Another one screamed. I turned his direction and walked to him.

“No me baby.” Now that was a woman. I turned her way, and she smiled. That is when Kevin yelled my name while throwing some money at me. I smiled then turned around to him, walking his way. I swayed my hips just the way he likes it. I looked up at him and turned him around so everyone can see him. I began to give him a lap dance. The song was still on but close to the end. I dance for my man and every nigga in the club still threw money. I felt Kevin put money in my thong and my bra whenever I turned to face him. I gave him a special dance that I never gave anyone else in that club. No one never gat jealous of who got a dance form me or who I choose. Cuz one thing about me I will remember your face. When I give you a dance, you won’t get another one until I gave all the others one. On my good days when I am in the mood, the nigga who throw me the most money in twenty seconds get it. That is just a little extra something I do. The song ended and Kevin gave me a peck on the cheek smiling his ass off. The men in there were not ashamed to show their hard-ons. Every nigga in there had one. Even the stud’s had their fake ones on. I laughed my ass off at that. I got up and he whispered something in my ear.

“I coming with you after you get dressed.” I smiled in response. I could not pick up all my money. Therefore, the funny thing is, everybody in the club helped collect my money and put in the big ass box boss assistant Marcus came with and put it in there. The next show was not going to start until all my money appeared in that box. Boss assistant does that for all the girls in there. He handed me the box which was filled all the way to the top. I walked my happy ass to the back with my box of money and the money on me. When I walked in the dressing room, the eyes turned on me.

“Got’damn Rayne.” Shakey said. All the girls had something to say. Besides my bestfriends, this was family ass well to me.

“She done rob the fuckin’ bank.” Crystal said while walking pass me getting ready to go on stage. Everyone laughed. I walked over to my locker and got dressed. I went to tell boss I am leaving.

“Rayne that’s you?” he asked as I knocked.

“Yeah boss.”

“Come in and give me a hug then.” He said happily. I walked in and he met me by the door. He squeezed me tight as I hugged him back. “You were truly successful tonight I can tell you that. I wanna reward you.”

“Reward.” I commented. He didn’t answer. He just pulled out five stacks of money. “Boss you know I can’t take that.”

“Yes you can and you will.”

“That money goes toward your club.”

“Yeah I know, but I wanted to give this to you as a gift from me to you for being truly amazing tonight. So here.” He handed me the money.

I backed away. “I made enough for tonight.”

“How much you made anyways.” He asked.

“I haven’t counted it yet, but this box is heavy though.” he chuckled and threw the five stacks in there. I felt more weight into the box. I sighed and looked up at him.

“Now go on and get out of here.” He said turning me around escorting me out the door. “Take care Baby girl.” He said.

“You to.” I replied and left.

I walked out of the club and spotted Kevin leaning against his car.

“Got damn shawty you made all that in one night?” the bodyguard Jeff said.

 He got off, took my box, and dropped it on the floor next to him. He pulled me so close to him and kissed me so hard with so much passion. “I think I am in love with a stripper.” He said directly looking into my eyes. I looked back and we both laughed at his comment.

“Yeah right.”