Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Rayne

I was sitting in my living room putting on my shoes when someone knocked on the door.

-On the outside of the door-

"Dont touch me." she says.

"Look lets go back home and work this out." he grabbed on her arm but she jerked away.

"Dont touch me." she yelled in his face once more.

He was about to respond but the door opened.

-Back in the house-

I got off of the sofa and opened the door, without a bother to look through the peep hole. I was shocked to see Tiny and Calvin standing there. I immediately got worried.

"Tiny, wha-." I began to speak, but I felt a blow in my face. Losing my balance, I fell backwards.

"You bitch, you back stabbing bitch." she gave another one to me. I was totally confused. I got up and tried to hit her back, but I decided against it. I'm not a fighter, at least I don't think I am. "You so called yourself my friend, yet, you fucking my husband. What kind of friend," she took a break to hit me but Calvin for in the way. "Are you. I kill you bitch."

I didn't bother responding to her. "Oh so you ain't got nothing to say." I knew this day was gonna come. I knew it was going to come sooner than later. I was prepared, but it totally caught me off guard. I placed my hand in my cheek, where she punched me at, and held onto it. I walked over to my sofa. I knew I was gonna be caught both of us. I ess just waiting for it to happen. Now this is extra stress in me now. I've been stressing forreal for like the past days. eversince I found out that I was pregnant, I been stressing. I barely could breath over het here, but I'm trying. Tiny just yapping off at the mouth, not shutting up. I'm blocking her out. She going on about how bad of a friend I am and how wrong I am, dirty, a hoe, a slut, every word in the book. Calvin glanced at me then back to her.

"Tiny calm down, let me explain." he says. I looked up. 'Oh I definitely want to hear this shit'

"Explain." She crossed her arms.

"She came on to me." he replied. I looked at him like...

"Really I came into you, more like you came on to me." I entered.

"Whatever, look I'm sorry Tiffany." he apologized.

"Fuck you Calvin. You lying cheating son of a bitch ass Nigga." she went on. "I can't stand the sight of you. You never was my friend. You been being fake for I don't know how long and you manage to stay in my face." she laughed in disgust. "Out of all men in the world, you choose mines. Then you got the nerve to to have a code name for him." I looked over at Calvin who was avoiding to look at me. "Yeah get your last looks, because that'll be the last time you do."

"Tiffany lets go." Calvin insisted. But she denied and went back to talking.

"I don't believe this. Like I really fucking don't. My friend." I saw the water works coming. "My fucking friend. I guess it's true that the ones you're really close to can be the ones fakest to you." I couldn't even look get in the eyes. I felt regret for sleeping with him and doing the whole backstabbing thing. But I don't regret how I feel for him. I live him. I do and now that he and Tiny I'd going to get a divorce, I can have him now. That's why I left my phone there on purpose, and gave her that fake ass sob story about Kevin. I didn't on purpose. To break them up and I don't care! It was shady and wrong but I don't care. So why am I looking all sad.

"Its been going on for a while now." I looked up at her, then him, who was behind her shaking his head. I guess she sensed him, because he stopped once she turned around.