Chapter 3

Chapter 3

 Rayne

 “So when are we gonna be official sexy.” This man asked me as I was giving him a private lap dance. Every time he comes to the club, I strip for him or I would give him a dance or two. I don’t mind doing it though. As long as he keep dropping them hundreds, Ima keep dropping that ass.  With just him and his pockets, I make almost 2,000 g’s alone. Then again, I am starting to thank he like me. I am the only girl he hit on in this joint. When he walks in the door, he head straight in the back and comes looking for me.

 “Never. I got a man.” I said as I was ending my dance. I looked up at him. I aint gonna lie, nigga was hella cute, and fine, but he be thinking he the shit though.

 “What other nigga would wanna keep one like you.” He said handing me a roll of hundreds.

 “The same reason you want me.” I walked out of the room and he grabbed my wrist. I yanked my arm from him and walked off. I went to the back room to get my shit so I could leave. I changed into my black tights, and my white t-shirt and my black and red Jordans and left. I had to check in with boss though. I walked down the hall and knocked on the door.

 “Who is it?” he asked.

 “Rayne” I said. He told me to come in. “I’m getting ready to walk out.”

 “Alright. You know you the only one who lets me know you leaving. So how much you made tonight.” He asked.

 “The same, maybe more.” I said with a warm smile.

 “You the baddest one in here.” We both laughed. “Don’t tell the others I said that, they get jealous to quick. Anyways, you get on up out of here.” He said and began to count his money.

 “Okay boss see you tomorrow.”

 “Take care Rayne.” I closed the door and headed out.

 I picked up my phone to call Kevin. He said he was down the street, and that he would be here shortly. I sat down on the bench and waited until I saw his Alpine White BMW E92 335i pull up. He got out the car with the biggest smile on his face.

 “Kevin.” I shouted as I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

 “Ray.” He is the only one who calls me Ray. He opened my door and I got in and fastened my seatbelt. He walked to the other side and got in as well. We kissed for a few. Even though there are things going on with him, we still see each other from time to time. Every time after work, he comes to get me and we would go to his house or dinner. This time we went to dinner. We didn’t go anywhere fancy tonight. I did not want to though cuz I wasn’t properly dressed. We ate at Chili’s instead. Later that day, he dropped me off at my house and went to his house. I been there plenty of times. His house is so big and the colors are gorgeous. I kissed him on the cheek and he slapped my ass. I walked inside and got naked to hit the shower. I came out of the bathroom and my phone was ringing. I looked at the caller id and it was Tiny.

 “Hey girl.” I said all soft.

 “Hey, what you doing chick.” She asked.

 “Nothing just got out of the shower. Why?”

 “I just wanted to make sure you made it home safely.” She said. I sighed.

 “Yeah I did. I was just about to go to sleep.” I lied. I was about to call Kevin and tell him to come over and sleep with me tonight.

 “Okay well goodnight.”

“Goodnight.” I hung up the phone and called Kevin.