Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Tiny

“We should all go out tonight!” I said in excitement.

“Yeah. You, me, and Rayne.” Kim said.

“And Vanessa can’t forget about her.” I say.

“That reminds me. She went on vacation. I forgot to tell you.”

“Since when.”

“A few days ago. Anyways let us go have girl’s night at a male strip club. How about that.” she commented.

“You know Aaron would whoop that ass.” I say laughing.

“What he don’t know wont her him.” she say. “And same for you. Where Calvin at anyways?” She asked.

“Gone to work like always. He had a case today.” I answered. “Call Rayne on three way and let her know the plan.” I said.

“Okay.” I heard dial the number. Rayne answered on the third ring.

“Hellooo.” She moaned out.

“What the hell.” Kim said.

I added in. “Yeah what the hell.”

“Oh shit. Um give me a second.” I heard the phone mute. A few minutes later, she came back. “Hey guys.” She said.

“Umhm. Look we going out tonight and you coming. So tell your COMPANY to leave.”

“No Kevin stays right there.”

“Oh so you with huh?” I asked.

“Uh, yeah. Who else would I be with?” she said. I was about to say something but Kim beat me to it.

“LOOK. Be ready in two hours. We hittin up the strip club.” She said.

“Okay bye.” Kim and I sang bye in unison as we all hung up. 

I went to my closet and got my clothes out, quickly showered. I walked out the bathroom and saw Calvin walk in the door.

“Let me guess, you going out?” he said undressing.

“Yeah.” I said with a little attitude. He looked at me like he wanted to say something, but turned around. I walked in my closet and locked the door. I got ready and left without notifying him. He be bugging me with the whole ‘WORK’ thing. I know he has to work and make money, but it’s starting to get out of hand. He always gone. I would wake up at night and he wouldn’t be there. I would wake up in the morning and he would not be there still.

I took my Benz to Kim’s house. I got out and knocked on the door.

“Wazzam biotch.” She said.

“Hey girl.” I said all dryly. She must have already knew why I said it like that cuz she switch the subject quick.

“Rayne cant come.” She said.

“Why.” I looked at her.

“Work.”

“Oh well lets go.”

We got in the car. And I asked her a question.

“How come we never met this Kevin guy?” I asked.

“To be honest, I want to know the same thing.”

“I am starting to have doubts.” she laughed at my comment. “And what pisses me off is that, I spend less time with my husband than usual.” I shook my head.

“Hunny we all got problem.” She said.

“Why you said that.” I asked as we came across a red light.

“I think Aaron is cheating on me.”

“WHAT!” I looked at her like you can not be serious.

“With Nicki.” I said.

“Uh,uhyeah.”

“The neighbor Nicki.”

“Yes.” She said sternly.

“I don’t believe.” I said.

“I don’t know for sure, but I will have these eyes open.” She pointed to her eyes with this funny look on her face.

“Girl you so silly.” I playfully slapped her arm.

We pulled up to the club. A couple of men winked at us as we passed by them. A couple tried to get a feel. Dirty ass people.  As Kim and I walked up to the building, I spotted Rayne. I tapped Kim on her shoulder.

“Look.” I said pointing to Rayne.

“That lil’ hefa.” We both walked up to her. I called out her name.

“Oh. What are you guys doing here.” She said looking around.

“You tell us.” Kim replied.

“Uhh,” she left us hanging and power walked into the building. I looked over at Kim and shook my head.

“Something set right with that girl, and I gonna find out.” I said.

“I agree.” With that said, we entered the club, packed with people, music blasting. There was VIP sections filled with men getting dances from some women. I headed to the back where the drinks were. Money was falling from the ceiling every thirty minutes. I made sure I got to collecting. I do not need it but hey, it is free money. I felt the alcohol kicking in so I made my way to the dance floor. I danced to the music. I do not know why but I dropped it like it is hot and hit a split. I shook my ass around slow, fast and all. I saw people backing up, so I did my thang. A few men wanted dances and I gave them one. Then someone grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to the side.  I looked to see Kim.

“Okay you had your fun. Time to take you home to your HUSBAND.” She yelled husband to let people hear.

I woke up in her car. I guess I fell asleep. My door opened and Calvin picked me up and carried me to the house. I had no energy to talk so I laid my head on his shoulder.

“Thanks Kim.” He said.

“You’re welcome, bye.”

“Bye.” He kicked the front door shut and locked it. He went up the stairs and undressed me before putting me in bed. He left out and came back with a glass of water and a pill. I turned over and went back to sleep as he clicked the light off and kissed my forehead.