Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Rayne 

I walked around the room looking for sexy ass men to give lap dances to. I chose a face I have not seen before and went over to him. I dance on him until Bandz a Make Her Dance went off. He gave me rolls like ole do.  I got off him and gave him a smile as he returned one. I walked away to my next target. This fine ass man, well not fine, he was gorgeous, sexy and all that and a bag of chips. He noticed me. I guess he did since he been there. He had his eye on my every move. He gave me a wink that caused me to bump into Ally, the bartender.

“I’m so sorry Ally.” I apologized as I help her pick up the tray and drinks off the floor.

“It’s okay.” She said as she walked away. She turned to face me again. “Now I gotta get more drinks.” She giggled and went back to the bar. I looked over to my left and he was still looking at me. I walked once he winked at me. I gave a few more lap dances before leaving.

I changed into a blue One-Pocket Off-Shoulder Cropped Tee, Camp Verde Leggings, and my black toms. I grabbed my bag and headed to Boss’s office. I walked down the hall. I knocked and was told to come in.

“Ah, Boss, you could’ve told me come in after you was done you know.” I said covering my eyes. I did not want to see my boss getting head from one of our girls in the club. She stood up, wiped her mouth and left.

“You leaving?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“You can uncover your eyes.” He stated. I removed my hands.

“I was coming to tell you that I was leaving.” I said.

“Okay, well I see you tomorrow.”

“Good day boss.” I waved while walking out.

“Oh, Rayne.” He called out my name.

“Yeah.” I answered.

“You be careful around in here and out there.” He said. I just nodded. I walked out of the building and to my car. As I pressed the unlock button that guy from not too long ago came up to me.

“Oh shit don’t do that, you scared me.” I hit him on the arm. I did not mean to though. He looked at me like what the fuck. Then he smiled. I almost peed on myself. His smile was OMG!

“My bad ma.”

“So you are following me now.” I asked while opening my door.

“No, I just like what I see and when I like what I see I go after it. How come you didn’t give me a dance though ma?” he asked placing his hands into his pockets.

“You didn’t signaled me over.” I said with a playful attitude.

“I aint know,” he said as I looked at him like ‘yeah right.’ “Next time I want a private dance.” He caused me to laugh with that one.

“Okay.” Was all I managed to say. “Well make that arrangement.” I looked into his eyes. I noticed that they were light brown and had this glow to it. He looked at me with a lust look as he licked his lips. I shifted uncomfortably.

“I see. But Ima let you get out of here though, cuz I know you tired.” He said in a flirty tone.

“Yeah I am.”I replied. “Bye.” I began closing my door when he placed his hand there to stop it.

“What?” I asked.

“I didn’t get your name ma and you tryna run off. How you know if this gone be my last time seeing you.” He flashed me that smile off his.

“I-I’m pretty sure that you not.” I turned the key and my car came on. “Beside you go after what you like remember.” I smiled back at him leaving him there speechless. I pulled out the parking lot and drove to my apartment.