0.04

"Yoona" the loud voice of my step mother filled my ears and I dashed downstairs. Making sure I don't slip and land on my ass, I stuffed my phone in my pocket.

The woman sat stiffly in her starched blouse, smoothing out the lace ruffle that ran the length of her red round buttons with one gloved hand. Her eyes darted to the corner of the room to where I stood.

"Tea" she uttered one word and I nodded.

She wasn't a bad lady, but I'd be very wrong if I said she was good. My mom left when I was four and never returned. Dad cared less about me than he did about himself. This woman was sterile, she could bear no child. I was her only daughter but she'd never accept me as that. She merely saw me as an animal sharing the house with her husband and her.

"Here" I placed the cup before her with a gentle smile on my face which was never genuine. She didn't spare a look as she reached forward and grabbed the ceramic.

I sipped on the cup of tea in my hands and was about to make my way back upstairs but-

Jimin
Give her some extra sugar

I couldn't reply but I stared at the message, glancing towards my step mom for a second.

Jimin
Do it

And I did what he asked me to; I handed her a small bowl full of sugar cubes.

"How did you know?" she looked at me, slightly bewildered.

"I-I guessed" I stuttered.

I thought she'd thank me but she didn't. She never did. I headed back upstairs,pulling the device out.

Yoona
You're such a creep!

Jimin
You're welcome

♡♡♡