0.22

By the time I reached home, I not only had a shopping bag full of veggies in my hand, but also a bracelet, chocolates, flowers, greeting cards, a cute little teddy bear, perfume and a good luck charm around my neck.

Grinning to myself, I entered the house; dropping the veggies on the kitchen counter, I hurried up the stairs to my room.

I didn't know how to feel. A part of me was confused and worried, while a part of me was happy that I received gifts from people I barely knew, and from people I didn't know at all. How did they even know that it was my birthday? And how did something so insignificant become so special in a span of sixty minutes?

Sitting on the edge of my bed, I stared at everything I recieved today. What was going on? And just then, my phone buzzed.

Jimin: Happy birthday doll

Yoona: THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR THE FLOWERS!!!!

Jimin: do you like them?

Yoona: like?? I love them Jiminie! You're the best!!!

Yoona: I recieved so many gifts today. Idk what's going on. I'm really scared.

Jimin: special occasions call for special measures :)

Yoona: this ain't no special occasion boi. I was just born.

Jimin: 'just born' . Yes.

Yoona: wut?

Jimin: your birthday isn't over yet.

Yoona: yup. 6 more hours left yo.

Jimin: you seem to be excited?

I grinned wider, suppressing a squeal.

Yoona: I ain't excited -_-

Jimin: Go to the terrace at eleven thirty tonight. Sharp.

Yoona: Why?

Jimin: It's just another birthday gift sweet one.

Yoona: OMG JIMIN NO STAPH

Yoona: Jiminie?

Yoona: ...

♡♡♡

So.. what do u think?