Q/A with Park Jimin

Q1.  What are you?

Jimin: Let's save it for later, shall we?

Alrighto!

---

Q2.  How did you know about Yoona?

Jimin : That's a long story.  /sigh/  if you're expecting a better answer then let's just say I came across her a long time ago. Caught her picking roses with her sister once.

,--

Q3.  Are you a wizard?

Jimin:  :)

Jimin: Next!

--

Q4. How much do you care about Yoona?

Jimin: Oh human! I more than care about her. I have, ever since i laid my eyes on her. I shall protect her with everything I have.

--

Q5.  What are you? Can you save me pls

Jimin: Yes, I can

--

Q6. Park Jimin,  How or why do you choose Yoona? Is she not a human which makes you interested in her? I love you and the author too

Jimin: I didn't choose her actually, she chose me. She is a human and yes I'm interested in her, in the right most sense. I love you too and I'm sure the author does as well!

Author: I love you so mu-

Jimin: Next!

--

Q7. You demon bae? Do you know anyone like you? Can I have him?

Jimin: demon? I'm worse than that! I have six brothers and they more or less resemble me in many ways, I'm sure you can have one of them. I'm sorry but I'm seeing someone else at the moment, /eyes Yoona/.

--

Q8. Tell me why do you like Yoona so much? (Also, can you date me?)

Jimin: 'like'?  'love'  would be a better fit. If you wanna know why, then I don't know and I don't think I'd need a reason. And about dating you, I would if I'd met you sooner..

--

Q9. Park Jimin, are you a wizard? By any chance do you know Harry Potter?

Jimin: initially I thought he was a Potter man who made clay pots, but oh well, he's just another fictional character, flicking his wand.

Author : I love you Harry but.. Wand..

--

Q10.  Why do you stalk Yoona? Is it because you seek an unknown power or are you protecting her?

Jimin : In my defense, it wasn't stalking. I was just being there for her and the only thing I seek from her is her love and affection. Please don't tell her I said that.

--

Q11. Hey Jimin, How're you doing?

Jimin : Perfect, thank you. What about you?

--

Q12. demon? Ghoul?

Jimin:  :)   :)

--

Q13. Is Yoona safe? If not will you try to protect her?

Jimin: As long as I'm with her, she's safe. 'try' to protect? I will always protect her.

--

Q14. Are you safe? If they sacrifice wizards and you are one, doesn't that mean your life is at risk?

Jimin : Sacrificing wizards or any other supernatural being for that matter is out of the divine boundaries. I'm safe, don't worry!

--

Q15.  Will there be smut?

Jimin: /eyes author

Author: what?

Jimin: please?

Author: lol yes, there will be smut!

--

Q16. Am I gonna cry at the end?

Jimin: Not at the end but somewhere along the story, yes.

--

Q17. How were you constantly watching Yoona?

Jimin: Don't underestimate my powers.

--

Q18. Do you like/love/interested in Yoona?

Jimin : I like, love and am interested in her. Please don't tell her, I want to be the one saying it.

--

Q19. Will you love me? When can I meet you in real life?

Jimin: I love you already.  /wraps arms around you, to deliver a hug.

--

Q20. Do you have any kinks? Are there things you'd wanna do to Yoona?

Jimin: Human! That's a very inappropriate question, but oh yes I'd like to do a lot of things to her.

--

Q1.What're you?

Jimin : you'll know in a chapter or two, don't think too much. Go get a good night's sleep.

--

Author : Thank you for reading this book ily all so much!! Hit follow to stay updated with everything and don't forget to vote and leave a comment Cuz I read 'em all <3

Jimin: your self promo is shit!

Author : stfu u oompa loompa!!