0.39

Title change. Kill me pleaseu.

--

" Are you not gonna answer my question? "

" What question? "

I glared up at him, eyes narrowing," Are you a wizard? " I repeated myself.

" Why're you even asking me all this? "

" yes or nah? "

" Oh god " he sighed.

" Can I see your wand? " I cheered and he only rolled his eyes.

A few minutes of silence followed my question, the only sound was of dry leaves crumpling under his feet as he walked on them. It was when we entered the town's main street that he spoke, " Close your eyes " the man held me closer and I clung onto his neck before shutting my eyes tight.

It wasn't even a second, time lesser than the tick of the clock and he was already asking me to open my eyes back up, and I did so, finding us in my room as he gently placed me on my bed.

This was the first time to have someone physically present in my room other then myself, (ignoring the times when Jimin had been here, watching me without me having any idea about it).

I raised my leg up a bit trying my best to not let the blood stain my sheets. I could take a better look at the wound now, and it wasn't really too deep. The pain was now bearable.

"Can I see your wand? " I shifted my gaze back to Jimin and he only laughed before -

" You really have no idea " he shook his head, "Wizards don't use wands here. Who'd be as stupid as to put all their magic in a stick?"

I furrowed my brows and he continued, "Take the stick away and you're nothing".

He made so much sense, "What do they do then?" I asked.

"They infuse their magic in their flesh and bones, so they can fight until the last bit of it remains in their body".

I listened to him intently, forgetting about the slight burning pain in my leg completely.

" Do you have magic in your bones? " I raised a brow and he only reached out to place the palm of his hand over my wound and I watched him closely.

He said no spell, did no swish and flick, just a gentle caress and the cut skin was closing by itself, inch by inch, blood that had oozed out and formed clots, dissolved flawlessly before flowing back into the cut, and the skin above closed and healed without any trace of injury.

" Oh my God! " I squealed,  and he only smiled up at me in response.

" Thank you so much!! " I nearly jumped on him, pulling the boy in a tight hug, arms around his neck and his hands carefully supporting me, by holding onto my sides.

" So.. " I started and he quickly cut me off.

" Can we talk about something else other than 'what are you Jimin?' "

" Alright, for now " I obliged and his shoulders sunk in relief.

It felt so comfortable to have him in my room, sitting across me at the edge while I occupied the center of my cot, hugging my knees, looking back at the man I was now in love with. There was no sign of awkwardness with him smiling at me like that, stopping every now and then to answer my questions seriously.

"What do you think about the sacrifices made at the shrine? " I questioned and he furrowed his eyebrows as if he was genuinely giving it a thought.

" They do that to protect you, so it's good for you I guess " he shrugged and I scoffed.

" Oh yeah, right. The little girl I had known all my life was sacrificed last month and all that was left was blood "

" That.. " he started only to shake his head.

" Monsters are so much better " I commented, eyeing him for a response and he only grinned.

" She was a wizard in disguise " he spoke, eyes as serious as ever and I felt a chill travel through my veins.

" What? "

" It's a long story and the humans have no idea about it" he started and I nodded to show that I was actually listening.

" Its the warlocks. They decided to send one of their members into the shrine as a sacrifice, in the form of a little girl"

"No. I've known her since she was two- " I protested.

" Yes. The girl you're talking about.." he paused,  "they took her life before transforming someone else into her. " he finished and I was beyond confused.

" So you're telling me that,  first the warlocks killed the girl "

" yes"

"-and one of them transformed themselves to look like the girl "

" right "

" And she was sacrificed instead of the real kid? "

" hmm"

"Is that why there was blood and pieces of flesh everywhere? "

" How will I know? " he laughed

" Don't you know everything? "

" Yeah, only when it comes to you" he answered shyly and I found it so adorable I wanted to reach out and pinch his cheeks.

I assumed he knew as he was one of them, but decided not to question him further, not today, but he answered me after a few minutes of thinking anyway.

"Magic lies in the bone and the flesh. So, to kill a warlock you need to destroy all of those and that's probably why there was only blood left " he shrugged, and I agreed.

~~

Chim's gonna answer your questions in the next chapteru <3