0.51

A red gown is what I wore. It was so long, it swept the floor as I walked, making me feel like someone I wasn't. Grabbing the dress in one hand, I lifted it up until it came upto ankles, making it easy for me to walk around without tripping.

In the darkness of the night, the whole of Underworld glowed. Yellow light lightened my path as I walked towards the hall Jimin had asked me to. I had some ideas about why he wanted me there, but I knew better than to think about those and get caught 'cause the man here could read thoughts.

"Where to?" I asked one of the demons that guarded the aisle and he pointed towards the farther end which meant I had to keep walking still.

Sighing, I ran. The walls blurred past as I rushed ahead to reach Jimin. Why a red dress though!?

"I'm here!" I breathed out the moment I reached.

Jimin stood straight at the center of the hall. He stretched an arm out and I walked closer to him, hesitant to take his hand. Was I supposed to hold it?

"My lord?" I raised a brow and he only chuckled before leaning forward to grab my hand. He tugged me close until my chest was flush against his. "I love you" he whispered and with that, his lips were pressed against mine.

-

"Oh my God!" I shot up, finding myself at the center of my bed, hair a mess and face flushed. When I realized that everything was a dream, a slight bit of disappointment tugged at my heart. Fingers brushed against my lips once, wondering what it'd feel like to feel his against mine..

Shaking the thoughts off, I wore the only red dress I had and stepped out. I worked hard on getting my hair to look the way I wanted it to, checking my face in the mirror every two minutes before leaving the room.

The chain of events taking place mimicked the ones that played in my dream. The only addition was that I was now extra clumsy and the deletion being my dress wasn't sweeping the floor.

On reaching the hall where Jimin stood authoritatively, I pushed all my thoughts to the back of my mind and stepped forward, "my King.?".

"Oh, Yoona" he smiled.

"Red.." I grinned, drawing the sides of my gown up to make a frill as a smile graced my features.

"Yes" he nodded, "looks good on you".

I grinned wider now, trying my best not to smile too much. I was pretty good at containing my emotions and keeping them at bay, but the thoughts in my head wouldn't stay where they were supposed to be no matter how hard I tried. Would he kiss me? Was my dream a premonition?

Just when my eyes met Jimin's, he stiffened for a second. A small smirk graced his luscious lips before he ordered, "Come along", and walked straight out with me on his tail.

Does he know of my dream? I wasn't going to ask!

I wanted to ask him where we were going through,  but he was my King and this was one of those moments when my duty caught my tongue.

"In" he mumbled as he got into the glorious, large, royal chariot which was a shade of black and silver, matching Jimin's black attire and silver hair.

"Are we going out?" I asked, feeling around my thighs to check if the blades I'd stocked into my thigh strap were secure.

"Yes" Jimin grinned like an excited pup, "we are going to meet my brother ".

--

Jimin's pov:

The cart came to a halt and I held back from jumping right out of it. Unlike the usual, Yoona got out of the chariot first, checking the surroundings before giving me a curt nod, "please come, my lord" She spoke, her soft voice soothingly sweet.

The moment my foot hit the pavement, I noticed that we were surrounded by thousands of white lilies on either side, leaving a dark brown path right at the center that'd lead to my brother's palace.

"Jiminie!" I heard the familiar voice shout, the moment we stepped into his empire.

Yoona gasped a little at the loudness but I assured her that it was nothing. The guards stood stiff with gentle smiles on their faces and welcomed me with a bow.

"Your brother loves white" Yoona chuckled, commenting on the white walls, white marble flooring, white armors to all the guards and white lilies everywhere.

"Oh yes he- ah - hyung!" I exclaimed when I felt a man wrap his arms around my shoulders, delivering a warm, tight hug.

"Oh Jiminie!" He cried, his tears wetting my shoulder.

"Hyung.." I rubbed his back in an attempt to hug him back.

A woman in a white dress and a tall man in an armor stood afar, watching their king embrace me and express his love.

"How have you been?" The man questioned and I laughed a bit, "I'm perfectly alright. How are you?".

The man finally pulled away, his eyes shining due to the wet tears coating his lashes, "I'm good!".

"This is Jiminie, my brother!" He announced, throwing his arm over my shoulder as he turned towards the two people who stood at the door.

"That is my sheild Rarok" he pointed to the tall man in a sheild, "and she is umm- my date, Lani " he smiled at the girl in a white dress. She looked so familiar. Her face.. I somewhat recognized it.

Hyung now turned towards Yoona who stood rooted beside me, her lips slightly agape and her lashes batting twice every few seconds as her gaze shifted from my brother to me.

"This is Lee Yoona" I introduced, "my protecter and my date".

"Wah! She's pretty!" The man grinned wide and I smiled at the way she blushed and avoided my gaze.

"Yoona.." I started and she looked up quickly, "this is my brother, Jung Hoseok".

She bowed in respect and Hobi finally took his arm off of my shoulder. He stood beside me as Yoona came to stand on the other side. With a click of his fingers, the doors to the central court were pushed open, to reveal a feast hosted by King Hoseok himself.

"All for you" he grinned and the warmth that spread through my heart was incomparable.

"Thank you" I glanced at him.

He shook his head before pulling me into the court to celebrate. The occasion being, 'you came to see me'.

It wasn't until we were seated around the large oak table that Hoseok commented, "Your date.."

"Yes?" I looked up, concerned.

"I've seen the way you look at her" he smirked.

--