0.55

Yoona's POV:

I tightened my grip around the towel that was wrapped around me when I heard a rippling sound coming off of the mirror in my room. My reflection wavered for a second and as my heart rate quickened, I leaned across the cot to grab the blade tucked under it.

When more ripples appeared on the mirror, I stood up straight, drawing the sword completely and waiting for anything to pop out of it any second now.

The moment a person stepped out of the mirror, my body reacted on its own by spinning once to cover the distance between us and also create momentum to be able to draw the blade against their neck and chop their head off.

I was almost through with the turn but a force so strong stopped my movement and it seemed as if someone or something was strongly gripping the edge of my sword.

Looking up in a split second I gasped when I noticed Jimin, in all his glory, shirtless and stopping my long, thick sword with nothing but his index finger alone.

He pushed it away and I loosened my grip around the weapon letting it drop to the floor, completely dominated by his strength.

The fact that I was only in a towel and that his chest was exposed to me had me swallow repeatedly to get rid of the dry mouth and the thoughts that flooded my brain.

Clearing my throat, I apologized, getting onto one of my knees, surrendering to the God of hell himself.

"My lord" I greeted, "What brings you here at this hour?".

He stood silent while I kneeled with a head low, my eyes fixed on his feet ; he wasn't saying a thing and I didn't dare to look up.

"Jimin.." I dared to call, already overwhelmed by his presence as it gave me goosebumps all over my body.

The man only walked around the room and I watched his feet until he got to my bed and sat down on the edge of it.

"Stand!" Was the command and I obeyed, before turning to face him and fighting the urge to tug at the towel as it exposed a major part of my legs.

"Look at me" he said and I glanced up at his face.

His silver hair was ruffled up and his cheeks were puffy for some reason. Lips plump, a dark shade of pink and wetted by his sharp tongue that darted out for a second and went back in.

I fixed my eyes on his face, not letting it wander down his neck, chest and his well built - ahem, abdomen.

"Yoona.." He started and I responded quickly.

" Yes, my King" His voice was too low and almost pained in a way. If he had to walk in through my mirror straight into my room then something must have gone wrong or he must really need someone to talk to.

"Off with it Yoona! I'm here as your Jiminie" he smirked and leaned back to put his weight on the palms of his hands.

I visibly relaxed, blushing at the 'your Jiminie' before closing the distance between us only to glare down at the boy, "is everything okay?".

"No" he mumbled and I hesitated a little before placing a hand on his bare shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked as my other hand moved to hold the towel in place as it seemed to loosen on its own accord.