0.65

The chamber lit up in sunlight beautifully bouncing off everything that's white and gold. The silky sheets were smooth against my skin as I turned to avoid the light falling onto my eyes. The heavyness in my eyelids were lifted off slowly and that's when I felt a soft pair of lips land on my forehead, "Good Morning, love" a gentle voice spoke.

Opening my eyes to Park Jimin in bed was the most beautiful of sights. His hair, his slightly puffy cheeks, a lopsided grin on his face and the way he carelessly rested his naked form against the soft cushions could be a book on its own.

"There's something you need to see" Jimin spoke as I rubbed my eyes and sat up, holding the blanket around my body for much needed cover.

With messy hair, swollen eyes and tears dried up to leave white crusts on the side of my face, I sat up beside him, frowning at the man when he kissed my shoulder, "you're beautiful".

Jimin lifted a finger towards the large, oval mirror that faced our bed and the image of us quickly changed into something else. Everything was a blur for a second before Hoseok appeared out of nowhere. I narrowed my eyes as we watched him walk down the side of the old temple where sacrifices are made. He moved towards the sea and I immediately turned to Jimin. It was like we were watching a movie, but this wasn't one. It was real and it was happening right now.

"He's there for your sister" the man smiled.

I only watched quietly as Hoseok walked knee deep into the water and waited for a moment. My hands around the blanket tightened and we watched him walk further in until it came up to his chest. He was losing his balance, I could tell.

"Jimin.." I trailed off, hand searching for his but he remained calm, as if nothing  could harm Hobi.

A few more steps and he was immersed in the water. All we could see was the vast blue sea and Hoseok nowhere to be found. The ripples in the water disappeared and so did the bubbles.

Where was he?

The longer Hoseok took to get out of the water, the dryer my throat got. I licked my lips before biting them, trying not to panic as Jimin's fingers rubbed smooth circles on my palm.

Just when I was about to push the man out of bed to go pull Hobi out of the water, a large wave appeared. It grew in size as it rolled at light speed towards the shore and once it hit the sands and retreated, it left behind two bodies instead of one- male and female, both drenched wet. I squeezed Jimin's hand, waiting for them to move and when they finally did, a grin split across my face.

We watched as Hoseok sat up and pulled my sister onto his lap, patting the side of her face, "Lani!" His voice was masked by the winds and the sea.

A cough or two and the girl flipped to her side, getting all the water out of her mouth before sitting up. Hobi's eyes were wet with tears and just as he cupped her face and leaned in close, the mirror blurred again, went blank and all I could see was the reflection of my smiling face and Jimin looking at me through it.

"Why?" I turned to him, smacking his chest angrily.

"Hyung wouldn't want me to invade his privacy any more than that" he smirked, grabbing my hand to place a kiss on the back of it.

"I really want to hug both of them" I sighed, smile still lingering.

"That will have to wait. Now's not the time " he joked.

"I know" I shook my head, "why did he reject her in the first place? What did she do?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.

"I don't know" Jimin confessed after a seconds break.

"You're a God, Jiminie" I reminded him, "you know everything" I pursed my lips to give him the suspicious look.

"I know much" he smiled, "but I do not know all. It is a truth that mother only wanted Hobi hyung to know. It could be an incident in the past or something that could happen in the future, either way" he straightened up, "He's fit enough to deal with whatever comes his way. In fact, he's stronger than me"

"No, you are the strongest" I grinned making him wrap an arm around my waist to pull me close.

"Am I?" He pressed his lips against my neck, darting his tongue out to deliver kitten licks.

"Hmm"

With a groan from his lips and chuckle from my own, I found myself on my back, flat against the bed with the God of hell hovering above, leaning in only to press kisses and moan against my mouth, I knew life was going to be beautiful.

Somethings would have to remain in the shadows and the secret between Lani and Hobi was one of those.  It would always be a mystery, a milestone in their own private life. It wasn't my secret to share.

If heaven was all about clouds, angels and white lilies, hell was about fire, sin, passion and pain. Heaven wasn't the place for me, I belonged in hell, on Jimin's lap on the throne.

-THE END-

THE BOOK IS OFFICIALLY OVER! I love each and every one of you for sticking by through and through. This book means so much to me and I hope it does to you too.

It was started on 17th Sept 2016 and today is 14th July '18. Ugh, time flies by doesn't it?

Thank you for reading! There will be no sequel and If you miss my writing, you can always read my other works~❤️