0.63

Seven large cushioned, gold rimmed seats were occupied by six couples and one person. All of us looked up at the goddess, as she spoke, her words stern and authoritative as she brought up the topic of marriage.

" The day we've all been waiting for, is finally here. Yoona has returned and it is time, i pronounce you all man and wife as you tie the knot of companionship for eternity" She stated, her voice like steel against the gold plated chandeliers that hung low from the tall ceiling.

"Hoseok" She looked over to one of her elder boys, "you my son, shall marry the woman of my choice".

With that, she stood up and as we all bowed in respect, she diffused into thin air leaving us to watch her disappearing form before exchanging confused looks among each other. I could see the eldest, Jin tug at Namjoon's sleeve, pulling him close to whisper something in his ear..they almost looked like they were gossiping about something unpleasant.

Meanwhile, before I could walk upto Hobi, he stormed out of the hall without uttering a single word. Muttering a low "I'll be back" I rushed, leaving Jimin behind, to keep up with the man who just left.

"Hobi!" I called out, wishing he'd stop walking so fast and he suddenly did, as if he could read my mind. Lifting my gown up a little, I took quick steps until I stood before him, panting, but with a wide grin on my face.

"What is it, Yoona?" He asked, disinterested. I'd never seen him like this before, so broken and barely held together. There were dark circles lining his eyes, the color of his hair had faded from bright red to a shade of brown. His lips were chapped, dry and pursed. The man struggled to keep his eyes fully open, blinking more than few times a second.

"Its about Lani" I got straight to the point. There was no point in asking about his well being anymore because clearly, he wasn't happy.

"Not interested" was his response as he turned on his heel and took a few steps before I reached out and got a strong hold on his forearm.

"Look at me..please " I pleaded.

Turning, he took a deep breath. "I'll give you a minute to tell me whatever you want to".

"I don't know what you saw that day that made you push my sister away...twice" I stepped closer to him, placing a hand on his, "I don't want to know either" I swallowed. "What I do know is that she loves you more than you think she does. Lani is devoted to you, Hobi, only you".

He scoffed, lifting his hand to push a few strands of his hair away from his forehead, "What else?"

"She came back here before I did. She proved herself worthy of your love and the status of a queen! Why would you send her back?"with every word I spoke, my voice got louder and louder. "She's been there, in that ugly, miserable world, unspoken to, neglected and left all alone to live a life anybody would want to live".

Anger bubbled when he rolled his eyes, before he straightened to look at me. "I'm not asking you to accept her or bring her back. I only want you to grant me one wish! Go see her, once, and listen to what she has to say" I took a step away, "rest is left to the two of you".

I would have stood there to listen to what he had to say but I didn't want to;I wasn't ready. So I retreated, tracing the track back quietly as my heel clicked against the stony pavement, leaving the tall man with himself.

--
Long after the meeting, we'd returned home, to hell. Park Jimin being the God of death himself had to tend to his duties and so, he left to address the court.

Me on the other hand, had special plans for the night. I had the maids scrub away every little speck of dirt and flaw off my body until they observed close and still couldn't find any. Steam bath, scented flowers, incense sticks, oils meant to nourish and moisturize the skin.. the process was long. When the ladies bowed and exited, I found myself in front of the mirror, alone in Jimin's bedroom waiting for his arrival.

I doubled checked my hair, fingers brushing over the gold clips that held a few strands of my hair together. My hands straightened the beautiful black silk gown before running my tongue over my lips, only to taste a mixture of sweet litchies and strawberries. A loud knock on the door and I could hear the guard announce, "The God of death has arrived my queen".

With a deep breath, I took a seat on the edge of the bed and the door flew open to reveal the king himself in all his glory. His dark suit was a perfect contrast to his milky white skin. Silver hair appeared golden under the orange light as his warm skin reflected the rest. His eyes raked down my body as if trying to memorize every inch of my form before his lips curled into a knowing smirk.

"Long day, your majesty?" I smiled, getting onto my feet carefully trying to be as seductive and appeasing as I could.

Jimin only smiled as I closed the gap between the two of us, placing a hand on his, trailing it up till his shoulder. Standing behind his strong, muscular form, I let my hands squeeze the muscle at the junction between his shoulder and his neck. A sigh left his lips at that and I moved both hands to the front, down his chest to undo the buttons of his shirt that was as dark as the night itself. While my fingers worked on the buttons, I let my lips press onto the skin on his neck.

"Yoona.." Jimin moaned at the contact, his hands landing on my own in an attempt to stop my ministrations, but I knew him better.

"Hmm?" I hummed against his skin, teeth grazing against it before biting and sucking purple flowers, pressing my chest to his wide back.

"What is it that my queen desires?" He asked, not stuttering once as I sucked hard on the skin behind his ear, leaving a purple bruise.

Slightly offended, I let my tongue run over the mark, blowing slightly before ignoring the question and with that, his breath hitched, eliciting a low groan which somehow satisfied me.

As my lips trailed back down, I let my hands undo one last button that held his shirt together before Jimin pushed my hands away. As I watched with confused eyes, his shirt burnt itself, evaporating into the air around without leaving any soot or stench behind.

And then he turned around, making my pupils dilate on their own. It seemed as if golden skin was stretched against metal and not muscle. Every dip and curve on his body cast the right kind of shadow on the other, making my throat go dry. The smirk on his face was wiped off clean as he bit his lip. Eyes dark with lust, captured my own and when he asked, "What do you need, my love?" for the second time even though he knew the answer, I placed both hands on his chest, leaning close until my lips were so, so close to his, "you", I whispered.

--

SMUT COMING UP NEXT FOR ALL MY LIL LOVELY BABIES OUT THERE! ILY GUYS❤️