0.29

Next morning I left home to go return the deck of cards to May's mother, only to find that they had left their door locked.

Giving a visit again in the evening, I knocked twice and the red head opened it up.

"Hey.. "she pulled me inside.

" Hi" I responded, still not very comfortable but also not exactly uncomfortable either.

"I had to return this" I handed her the cards, "thank you for letting me keep them" I smiled.

"No problem at all" her mother spoke as she walked down the stairs gracefully, her curly hair tied up in a bun, a bowl full of chocolates in her hand.

"Are they ready? " May whipped around to grab the bowl from her mother.

" Careful with those! " the older woman exclaimed.

I smiled awkwardly before turning to leave, "uhm, I'll get going then".

"Oh wait, have one of these " May offered, earning a glare from her mom. Normally, I wouldn't think twice about accepting a chocolate but the look her mother gave her, made me stop myself from grabbing one.

" No, thank you" I politely refused before walking to make my way out.

"Wait! " May stopped me again.

"But she's our neighbor and she's so sweet I really want to-" May whispered to her mother, making me look away.

I pretended like I didn't hear a word as I played with the hem of my shirt, biting my lip, looking around at the familiar walls to distract myself.

"Take this" she held out a nicely wrapped piece gaining my attention again.

"Hey, Its fine.. You don't have to-" I started, but she cut me off.

"No! I want to give this to you" she insisted.

No wonder she wants to give it to me. After all the venting I had done last night, anybody would feel bad for me. They asked me about my stepmother and my father. Being someone who doesn't get to talk to anybody about her personal life often, I told them almost half my life story, sparing the details of course, and even having a minor breakdown at one point. They genuinely felt bad for me. I could see it when May wrapped me up in a hug when her mom ran off to make me some hot cocoa. They were sweet people and I was thankful they chose to stay beside my place.

I sighed, letting her place the chocolate in the palm of my hand. I thanked them for it before opening the door to finally exit but I was interrupted again,for the third time.

"Yoona.. " May's mother called out, "That chocolate isn't for you sweety, give it to someone you love" she said.

What the-

I nodded anyway, my eyebrows furrowed as I took a look at the candy in my hand.

May whispered to her mom, "God I almost forgot to tell her that! Thank heavens you said it",  as I left, closing the door behind my back.

~~~

Yoona: Jiminiee~

Jimin<3 : hey

Yoona: What're you doing?

Jimin<3: Had a family meeting to attend. It just ended

Yoona: wowos~ nice!

Jimin<3: not really

Yoona: why not?

Jimin<3 : They always find ways to piss me off

Yoona: oww :/

Yoona: You should come see me

Yoona: I'll make you feel better ;)

I cringed at how wrong it sounded.

Jimin<3 : I will,if you remove that '<3'  next to my name.

Yoona: WTH HOW DO YOU EVEN

Yoona: JIMinahhh!

~~~

So, I had written a Jimin fanfic previously, but ended up unpublishing it because I had no time to complete it. Now, I've decided to add parts of it, into this ff, and I hope it doesn't ruin the plot <3

I lub y'all