0.47

"Why is it so dark in here?"

"Is it supposed to be this dark?"

"Are we in a tunnel?"

"Jiminie!"

Jimin had no idea Yoona would be this much of a pain in the butt. She tossed questions at him every few seconds and there seemed to be no end to her rambling as they sat comfortably in a chariot, that floated through, shaking and churning every once in a while as if there was turbulence under a black sunless sky.

"Jiminie!" Yoona reached out to give Jimin's knee a small tap only to earn a groan back in response.

"Firstly, this is not a tunnel. Secondly, stop calling me that!" He narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows in fury even though she couldn't see him in the darkness that enveloped the two.

"Call you what?" Yoona chuckled, well aware of what Jimin was talking about, but still choosing to act dumb.

"That.." He spoke shyly. He was never given nick names. His brothers referred to him by his name and only on a few occasions though, that Kook of all people had the privilege to call him 'Jiminie' or 'shorty'.. in private.

"What?" Yoona urged.

"Jiminie.." Jimin mumbled, regretting the word once it rolled off of his tongue.

"Aye, cutie " She grinned wide, as there started appearing light, enough to look at their surroundings, but the sky was still pitch black.

"You do realize that you're speaking to a God right?" The man asked.

"Yes!" She announced.

"What do I do with you?" Jimin sighed under his breath, rubbing the palm of his hand against his forehead for a second before straightening up in his seat, looking ahead at the path that lit up in a beautiful shade of rose gold before them.

There were golden lights on either side of the path, tall pillars that almost touched the sky, with girth greater than the trunk of a banyan tree and hot red fire burning bright on their heads, lined the road.

"Oh my God!" Yoona gasped at the sight of a tall building appearing at the far front.

"Yes?"

"Not you" Yoona laughed before taking in the view that continued to unfold.

Palace was a word, that would fall short in describing the building that appeared before them. It was as tall as one could see, the walls were a shade of creamy white, faces of Gods that ruled the Underworld were sculpted finely on the walls and the tall tower-like pillars that stood on the sides.

The creamy white walls were bordered with a strip of blood red where they touched the ground. Fire being the symbol of wrath and hell was set over every tower and wall in lamps and cones all over the place. Inspite of being a place of residence for the God of the dead, it seemed a bit too pleasing and divine.

"This isn't it, is it?" Yoona asked, making sure the charioteer couldn't hear them.

"This is where we shall live from now on" Jimin answered.