0.24

A pair of lips pressed on my own, neither cold nor warm, just numbing.
He 'kissed' me and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, comforting in ways that words would never be. Surrounded by a sweet scent and as a sweeter taste spread all over my lips, cavern and throat, all I could do was stand there and hope for the moment to last forever.

Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to my hip. It settled there and pulled me closer in order to deepen the kiss. I couldn't bring myself to either open my eyes to get a good look or move my hands to hold him close. I could do nothing. I stood there, frozen cold with burning heat rushing through my veins straight to my heart and to my groin.

"Mmh" I moaned as Jimin sucked on my lower lip one last time before pulling away and I inched forward wanting to capture his lips again before it went out of my reach.

He leaned in, his smooth cheek against mine making me melt further into him.

I could feel his nose brush against the side of my jaw as his breath hit my ear, "Happy birthday, sweet one" he spoke. Voice raspy and thick.

I swallowed, unable to respond. He pulled back to look at me and this time, I forced my eyes open.

I hoped to see Jimin in all his midnight glory but I couldn't even manage to catch a glimpse of that man. I still had no idea what he looked like because all that was before me now was the emptiness of my terrace. But it wasn't all a dream.

I could still feel a pair of hands on my hips and the sweetness on my tongue. Gulping for the third time, I brought my hand up and let my fingers brush against my lower lip only to find it wet and swollen.

Smiling to myself, I made my way back downstairs and into my room, not bothering to search for him. I was perfectly content with the day and my heart could not handle any more of him.

Grabbing my phone I sent one simple text message,

Yoona: Thank you for everything

-and before I could put it away, I recieved a reply,

Jimin: You're always welcome

♡♡♡

I knew it was early morning because I couldn't hear the whir of the machines yet and because my heart was pounding right out of my chest.
Placing one hand on my chest I desperately tried to calm my heart down by staring at the ceiling. The events of last night played right before me, the feeling sending a warm tingling sensation down my spine all over again.

I checked my phone once, twice and thrice before putting it away and it buzzed. I grinned widely before turning over to my side completely to check.

Jimin: Go back to sleep, you're up too early.

But I was wide awake and there was no way I'd be able to fall asleep, considering how happy I was at the moment.

Jimin: Stop staring at the screen and go back to sleep

Yoona: Okay <3

Jimin: good

Yoona: only if you promise to wake me up after three hours

I waited, would he agree to that? Biting my lip, I almost drew blood when he replied.

Jimin: sure. Sleep tight.

I squealed, burying my face back into the pillow, pulling the covers close to my chest, drifting back to sleep.