0.64

I just wrote 1.5k words of pure smut. Have fun!

--

Jimin's body was inches away from my own, his lips ghosting over my pink ones as his breath caressed my cheek in slow regular strokes. He closed his eyes, letting me close the gap, pressing my lips against his, hands desperately clinging onto his body, pulling him as close to my body as I could.

"Mmh" Jimin groaned when I let my teeth sink into his lips; with a harsh bite, I trailed kisses down his neck before pushing him back onto the mattress. The man looked alluring, this silver hair matched the silky sheets and my fingers toyed with the lace holding my robe together once before tugging it loose and pushing it off my body, giving him a good show.

"You devil!" He smirked.

"Says who?" I bit my lip, teasing him further.

Jimin's eyes visibly darkened, turning the darkest shade of black. His hands fisted the sheets as I climbed onto him, completely naked. When my lips landed on his bare shoulder, he tilted his head backwards, eyes closing and exhaling. "You smell divine". With every suck and bite, Jimin grew more and more impatient and by the time I reached his abdomen, he tensed up.

"Jiminie~" I cooed, pulling away for the first time.

"You baby girl, are going to be the death of me" he squeezed his eyes shut when I placed a firm kiss on his clothed erection. "Thought you were immortal?" I raised a brow, making him look down at me. "I don't think so" he joked, grinning for a second which turned into an erotic expression accompanied by a moan when I placed my lips back on his covered length.

"Baby please" he swallowed, but i took my time to kiss him there again, tracing the borders with my tongue, making him jolt at minimal contact.

With a groan, Jimin spoke, "That's enough" and I found myself flipped onto my back, with him hovering above, his lips quickly found mine, desperate kisses were exchanged as he pressed himself to me, "J-Jimin ahh" i arched my back when he ground himself down.

My attention shifted from his mouth sucking on my neck to his fingers which trailed down the side of my body before cupping my mound, "this, this is mine. You are mine!" claimed the God.

"I don't belong to anyo-ahh, fuck, Jimin!" I gasped, hands finding quick purchase on his back when he pushed three fingers into my opening all at once.

The pain was constant but his soothing kisses  were distracting, "try saying it again, baby girl" he challenged, twisting his fingers around making me cling onto his body.

"I need you, I-ah please" I begged as his fingers grew warmer for a second and colder the next, making me shiver in excitement.

"Where?"

"Everywhere" I managed to say and the next thing I knew, his mouth pressed was against my clit, sucking harshly as his fingers probed inside, drawing out more than my body had to offer. "Jimin!" His name bounced off the walls.

He pulled away for a second, eyes staring into my own, "is this where you need me?" He asked, spreading his fingers inside before leaning down to kiss my sensitive bundle of nerves all the while maintaining eye contact. I desperately nodded, "please just..fuck you! I need you inside me! Right-ahh fucking now".

"Someone's really impatient" he smirked, pulling his fingers out before moving them to play with my clit, "I'm taking my time with you baby" he circled the swollen muscle before licking it, "you wanted this" he spread my legs further apart to lodge himself fully between them, face centimeters away from my throbbing opening, "let me have you my way" he winked once before diving in, burying his face in my heat.

It was too much to take. When his hot, rough tongue pushed itself into my opening , my thighs locked around his head, hands finding his hair and back arched off the bed. The fire in the pit of my stomach was fueled by the devil himself and it burned brighter than the hellish flame.

"Oh my God, Jimin!" I squirmed under him, the feeling too good to be true and just when I was about to release all over his mouth, he pulled away, ignoring my protests as he climbed up my body until the tip of his cock rubbed against my hole.

"May I?" He bit his lip, chest heaving.

"You may" I smiled, but he did not move at all.

"Yoona.." He looked down at me lovingly, "i love you" he confessed for the millionth time taking my lips between his and capturing the loud moan that escaped my mouth when he roughly pushed himself into me. Arms tightened around his body as he rested inside, giving me a moment before he moved. "I love you so much" I kissed the side of his lips, looking up at the God of Death. He wasn't a giant, red man with a tail and horns. The God of hell was beautiful. He was an angel and the most beautiful one, the Godess's favorite and mine as well.

Jimin's thrusts grew stronger and deeper as seconds passed and my legs locked tightly around his waist as I arched myself off the bed. His length filled me to the brim, caressing and stroking every little corner of me, stimulating every single nerve in there and having signals flood my brain with pleasure.

"I-I'm close" I panted and he immediately stilled. Reaching down, he tugged at my clit, making me jolt at the sensation. "Not yet" he mumbled against my neck, rubbing circles around my mound which kept the fire burning but didn't let me have my release.

I rested staring up at the ceiling as seconds passed and before i knew it, Jimin moved again. His thrusts were now slow and sensual, one hand fondling my breast while the other kept him up. His skin grew hotter with every move and I could only moan and scratch his back at all the pleasure he was feeding me.

"What does it feel like?" He asked curiously, his eyes trained on my face.

"It-ahh," I swallowed, "it feels like heaven" I bit my lip at that one hard thrust.

His hands moved down to my ass before he squeezed the flesh, "Do you know how sinful you look right now?", he spanked.

A gasp tore through and I only shook my head. Jimin's fingers soothed the stinging skin before they moved further down and probed my anal opening.

My eyes flew wide open and the man only grinned at my horrified expression. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He circled his index around the rim, his teeth biting my nipple once before he drew his length all the way out to slam back in, "you are sleeping with the God of hell" he smirked, his finger dipping into my other opening, "What did you expect babygirl?" And then he was in.

I expected it to hurt, but it didn't. Jimin's finger was hot fire as he kept it inside my anal opening as he thrusted fast and quick. My walls clenched around him again and again, muscles contracting and body trembling, "let me cum". It wasn't a request, but in my current state, it sounded like it.

"Not yet" he pulled his hand away, now placing both on either side of my head, he leaned in to tug and bite at my lip. He littered kisses along my jaw until he reached my ear, thrusting at a speed inhumane.

"J-Jimin, I-ahh " I couldn't even form a coherent sentence, but he knew I was so so close. "Look at me" he ordered, and I opened my eyes for the best view. His silver hair was a mess, eyes now a combination of black and fire. His skin was burning hot and I could watch him turn into something else with every thrust he delivered and the speed with which each one of it came.

Cupping his face, I pulled him down for a kiss. His movements stilled completely and when his lips pressed against my own, I found my release. Clenching around his cock, I rubbed his back with shivering arms and he let himself go. Jimin buried his face in my neck, calming himself down as I milked every drop of him.

"T-that was" he started, "the best I could ever ask for" I finished for him which made him chuckle and kiss my sweaty skin.

--
AN-
Next chapter is probably the last chapter!