0.45

AN~
So most of you think Jimin is Hades and Yoona is presophone but nops. Jimin holds the same position as Hades and theres this three headed dog and all that, but the story has very little to do with presophone and their love story.

__

My sweaty form flush against his, soft whispers of his name leaving my lips with every thrust his hips delivered, silent confessions poured out and the familiar feeling of him in me inspite of me being a virgin drove me crazy. It drove me up to a point of no return.

I remember arching my back only to lay back down, heavy breaths of exhaustion escaping my lungs as his soft, warm hands cupped my cheeks one last time before his lips pressed against my own.

It was then that my droopy eyes fell close.

--
FLASH BACK
(408 years ago)
Written in authors pov

It was a kingdom so vast, a kingdom of Gods. A kingdom way beyond the human world in another dimension. The kingdom that had no king, but a queen. A woman and a very, very powerful one, known as the Goddess of Gods.

She was indeed the one above all, but the ones to truly rule the world and look into the well being of the living and the dead, were her seven sons.

She was to split the world into seven realms for each one to rule over. When she did so, she was left with six realms of light  and a realm of darkness, a state of dead.

When she left it up to her sons to pick their own domain, a wall of obstacle rose as none of them wanted to rule over the underworld. None of them wished to spend most of their time away from the light, among the demons and the dead.

Inspite of being their mother, she couldn't take the matter in her hands. She couldn't allow herself to allot the dark world to one of them, it was so hard to choose the right one among the seven because they were all equally capable and she loved them all the most.

It was then that Jimin, one of the younger ones in the lot, but not the youngest, stood up straight.

Everyone remembers it.

Everyone remembers the day when Park Jimin, stood tall at the prime court,stating he'd be honored if his brothers let him rule over the underworld which was the size of the six light realms combined.

None of them questioned his ability to be the king of the dead and so, just in a matter of seconds he turned out to be the one to be the ruler of the seventh realm.

The goddess moved from the eldest son Jin to the next one in line as they all kneeled before her in the prime square, the floor golden and the ceiling a pure shade of white. Tall white pillars rose up into the sky, yellow light reflected off of their skin as they kneeled waiting to be given the authority and power to rule.

It was when she reached Jimin, that her hand lingered on top of his head, for a little longer than usual. She smiled down at the boy as he held his head low in respect, his body stiff and still.

"Park Jimin" she spoke proudly, "I proclaim you, King of the Underworld, demons and the dead. The ruler of the dark and the night!"

She stepped away from the seven once her hand left Jungkook, the youngest's crown, "You kneeled as men, now rise as Kings" She announced out loud.