0.12

"Oh my god" I gasped at the sight, the moment I set foot in the kitchen. A medium sized bowl full of hot steamed rice, another container brimming with an orange red gravy which was the source of the delicious smell that surrounded me. Perfectly chopped vegetables were arranged in concentric circles on a clean plate.

There also existed a pot of hot soup, waiting to be tasted as I stood there, blank and shook yet somehow relieved.

The sound of the door being unlocked caught my attention and I turned around immediately. Seconds later a pair of dark black eyes met mine and I forced a smile at her.

I wanted to ask her if she was able to do something about the rent but I knew better than to do so. She would shut me up by reminding me that it was none of my business and that I should stay in my boundaries, so I thought it'd be better to seal my lips before she does it for me.

"You made those?" my step mom furrowed her eyebrows, as she tilted her head a little to the side to take a look at what laid behind me.

It was as if my head nodded on its own because I couldn't trust my voice at the moment.

She rose her eyebrows at me, her eyes scanning my form once before she gulped. She knew very well that I couldn't cook, but-

"Set the table" she ordered in a low voice as she walked up to our small roundtable which we often used as a dining table.

♡♡♡

Yoona: I just had dinner and omg

Jimin: Oh! Did it taste okay?

Yoona: OKAY??
IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!!

Yoona: I can't belive u did it for me Jimin!!!

Jimin: :)

Yoona: Jimin?

Jimin: yes dear?

Yoona: Thank you

Jimin: Anytime