0.27

The next few days passed quick as I only kept questioning Jimin on what he really was. At this point, it was evident that he wasn't a human, but if not, what was he? I was beyond curious, and no matter how sharp my questions were, his answers remained vague and mysterious.

The worst part was, I wasn't supposed to stay in touch with a non-human, but I was here loving him with all my heart, like I hadn't loved anybody before.

Yoona: Jimin

Yoona: Jiminnn

Yoona: JIMINIEE

Jimin: Yes?

Yoona: Senpai noticed me!

Jimin : He always has

Yoona: How are you not annoyed by me already?

Jimin: Been through worse. This is nothing.

Yoona: What do you mean??

Jimin: :)

Yoona: YAHHH

There we go. " :) " would be his response to everything I'd ask him,everything that'd lead me a little deeper into him. I was so tired of beating around the bush. It had been months already!

Yoona: I'M SO DONE

Jimin: You're nowhere close to it

Yoona: I can't do this Jimin! I wanna know more about you. Something. Anything.

Jimin: You will. When the time is right.

Yoona: Yeah right!

Yoona: bye

Jimin: bye

I groaned, slamming my phone down before picking it back up.

Yoona: YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO GO AWAY LIKE THAT!!

Jimin: What else am I supposed to do?
Yoona: Hug me?

Yoona: pleaseeeee

Jimin: umm..

Hope bloomed inside as i bit my lip. Would he come? I'd definitely keep my bloody eyes open. I couldn't stay like this not knowing what he even looked like..

Jimin: fine, close your eyes.

Yoona: Nah uh

Yoona: you keep asking me to close my eyes -_- I.  Will.  Not.

Jimin: forget the hug then

Yoona: wth Jimin.

Yoona: Come hug me while I have my eyes open if you're a man!

Was I crossing borders here? Because what I just said sounded rude to my own ears, but I had to be challenging enough to get this boy to show himself. Hurting a man's ego is always the best way to get him to work.

I grinned, standing in the middle of a clothing store full of silk and cotton fabrics hung around. Orange ambience, yellow afternoon sun, stone walls, pale pink polished floors and a very few men and women walking around, looking at the clothes of their choice.

Looking around for a few seconds, my eyes landed on a little girl behind the half built cubicle, her head peeping out, searching for someone. Her eyes lit up the moment she saw me, and she brought out a hand to motion me to walk towards her.

I took quick steps, a small curve on my lips; she was adorable.

I flexed my knees to bend forward to her level, "Yes?".

"Can you please zip my dress up? I can't find mummy "

With a small pout and hopeful eyes she looked up and I couldn't deny her. Leading her into the little room where people tried out new clothes, I almost forgot that I had asked Jimin for a hug, until I zipped her dress up. The girl running out of the room to show off to her mother was when I was crushed in a tight hug from someone much stronger and taller than me.

A small squeal was elicited and then a whisper, "Jimin?"

"Yes" he answered with a smile on his face, I could tell. He placed his chin on my shoulder, pressing his cheek against mine making it impossible for me to rotate my head.

His arms were all I could properly see as they held me tight against his hard chest. Fair, beautifully shaped forearms, a small bracelet around one and thick rings decorating each alternate finger on his right. His hair was black and that was all I could make out from my poor peripheral vision.

I melted into his touch, "I can't hug you back" I complained. Shivers ran down my spine one after the other, impulses stimulating various portions of my body simultaneously just at the contact.

"You don't have to"

"why won't you let me look at you? "

" Not yet" he mumbled.

"Jimin please, I can't believe I love someone I haven't even seen once like-"  and his arms weren't holding me anymore. In the split of a second, he was gone. Whoosh!

Why? Was it because, wait - Did I just tell him that I loved him? Oh god no.
Gritting my teeth, I sighed. It had to be said one day or the other anyway but- this was too fast for my mind to process.

I rushed out of the store in search of the black haired man, looking at men's arms in order to recognize him based on it.

Quick glances, left, right and ahead as I walked through and moved fluidly across the streets making sure I wouldn't bump into anybody, until I was faced with a broad chest, clothed black.

Coming to an abrupt stop, I looked up to see the same old priest from the other day. My body tensed as I took a step back, ready to return back, but before I could do so, he spoke "Am I too late?". His eyes bore into mine in a way I couldn't describe, he stretched out his arm to touch me but before he could do or say anything, I left.

---

Tell me wut you think about this book <3