0.59

/DRUM ROLLS
/PAPPAPAPAAAA
WE ARE BACKKKKKKKK TO THE PRESENT!

--

Yoona's POV :

I opened my eyes to the feeling of hard stone beneath my back, my body clothed with the white silk dress, hair slightly damp due to sweat and humidity and a taste of chocolate and Jimin on my tongue.

Cracking my eyes open, I noticed that I was all alone, still in the temple and Jimin was nowhere to be seen. Sitting up, I quickly slipped off the slab and walked around the room, placing my hand on the wall and dragging it across, searching for an exit.

I wasn't just Yoona anymore. I felt different. I knew the purpose of my life and that I didn't belong  here. I had to find my way back home..my real home.

The sound of wood cracking echoed around the room and I reached out to grab one of the fire torches, which burned bright. I brought it close to the source of sound, expecting a rodent or an insect but all I saw was a small wooden door that cracked open, as if someone was pulling it  from the outside.

I waited quietly as the small door flung open with a muffled thud. "My lady.." I heard a man's voice, a familiar one call out from the other side.

I bent my knees a little, to be able to look through the door, only to see a figure standing with a torch in their hand and a large cloth that looked like a shawl.

At this moment, all I wanted was to go through that door and get out of this place. There was no harm. I wasn't afraid like my old self anymore. I was Lee Yoona and the fact that I was being this bold, scared me off a little.

Crawling out through the door, I approached the man who was here to help me. He had worn a black hood that covered his face, a form that resembled someone I knew.

When he offered the shawl with a bow, I brought the torch closer to his face, the yellow light of the burning flame highlighting his features, making him visible.

It was the priest. The priest that used to follow me around all the time. The one that grabbed my feet at the bus stand. Everything fell back into place as I recognized him, but why was he here?

Instead of running off like I always had, I stood strong and spoke out.

"What do you want?" I asked the first question that probed my mind. If he had to follow me through all this time, there must be something that he seeks.

"I know who you are" he said, his words measured and careful as they slipped out of his tongue. "I've spent all my life worshipping lord Jimin and I couldn't be happier to have found you- his beloved queen".

I sighed, grabbing the shawl from him and wrapping it around my shoulder as he continued talking, "I only want to help you go back to where you belong. If it isn't selfish.."he swallowed, "- I also want to see him once before I die. Just one time.."

And here I was, thinking he was some creep who followed me around for his own interests. "Thank you" I smiled, "for getting me out" I said cutting him off short. I had no time to stand around in the temple's premises and talk to a priest while the entire town expected me to be gone without a trace.

"No, my lady. I'm at your service. Anything you want-" I smiled at that and he paused.

"Take me to the Cafe I work at" I asked and he nodded. If he used to creep around me everywhere, he'd definitely know where I worked and it was better to travel at this hour with an ally than to walk alone.

"This way" he nodded with a wide grin on his face, making me smile to myself. I couldn't wait to get back to Park Jimin.

Too many questions flooded in and out of my head. There were so many things I had to do. But going to the Cafe to meet a certain special someone would be the first one on the list.