0.18

I pouted, looking around the darkness that surrounded me as I knocked on our house owner's front door. Tapping my foot against the carpet below, I checked my buzzing phone.

Jimin: Go back home

Jimin: NOW!

Jimin: listen to me Yoona!

Why was he so worried? I smiled to myself before typing down a quick reply.

Yoona: I'll get back home in ten minutes <3

Jimin: GO BACK HOME NOW!!

Jimin: LEAVE!

I furrowed my eyebrows for a mere second before looking up at the now opened door. The long familiar face of the elder man I knew came into my view. I smiled politely before stretching my hand forward to pay him the money, without uttering a single word.  He had seen me before, so he'd know.

"Come in" he groaned in his deep creepy voice.

I shook my head, the smile disappearing immediately. "Uh no. Please take this money, I should go".

He licked his lips for a moment, then his hand found mine before pulling me into his house with force. I gasped, legs trying to find a good footing as my hands desperately tried to get rid of his.

"You smell.." he paused before pushing me up against a wall, "delicious". I accidentally inhaled which made me want to throw up; he did stink.

Words were caught deep down in my throat as my brain scrambled for ideas to say myself. I thrashed around, trying to free myself from his vice grip.

The man stuck his tongue out, leaning down to lick my shoulder. I closed my eyes shut, bracing myself for the worst before I felt the device in my pocket vibrate.

I shot my eyes open and the next thing I knew, the man before me was ripped away and thrown across the room. He laid on the floor, almost unconscious due to the impact as I stared at the new man who had just saved my life. His orange hair was bouncy and shiny as he turned around to let his god like eyes meet mine.

__

♡♡♡ heartu to all of you reading this book ♡♡♡