0.44

He pulled away and a soft moan escaped my lips at the loss of contact.

While I was breathless, he seemed to be perfectly alright. Do Gods even breathe?

" Did you eat something? " he furrowed his brows.

I pouted, "no" .

"Did you eat something before you got here? "  he asked again, and I stared at him for a few seconds before nodding, "yes, a chocolate".

"Why does it taste like-" he paused..

"Does it taste bad? " my face fell into a frown, "May and her mother gave it to me".

"Oh! " he chuckled , "Were you supposed to eat it yourself?"

"No" I bit my lip,  "it was for.. ". It was for him.

'Give it to someone you love'

He remained quiet,  his eyes watching me, waiting patiently for me to continue.

"Jiminie.. " I called out, an attempt to break him out of his trance.

" Does it taste bad? " I questioned again, swallowing repeatedly, as if it would rid me off the flavor left in my mouth.

" No. It tastes like lust potion" he smirked, his thumb  coming up to trace my bottom lip.

Lust.. Potion. The one meant to spark 'lust and want' in the subject, the moment they lay their eyes on their partner. 

Is that why she wanted me to give it to the one I loved? This explained the wetness between my legs and the strong craving I felt for Jimin. My hormones were all over the place and inspite of knowing that all this was because of a potion, I couldn't stop myself as I yanked him down for another kiss.

His lips moved against mine urgently. I shut my eyes tight, arching my back, pushing my chest against his for much needed contact.

The man chuckled against my lips, pulling away slightly to look down at my dress. The tips of his fingers trailed across my neck, tracing my collarbone before his index finger drew a line down, until it reached the middle of my chest. He fingered the soft white fabric and with the blink of an eye, it was gone, leaving me exposed and bare before him.

It it weren't for the potion, I would have curled up and covered myself but now, I did none of it. Instead, I pushed myself into him, for both warmth and contact.

Smut smut smut smut smudjdjdj

His lips left gentle kisses, starting at my jaw and trailing down my chest until they reached my breasts. He looked up for a brief second, eyes watching my own as his lips wrapped around my nipple, sucking hard on it while his hand massaged the other.

"Jimin" I moaned,  my hand landing over his before I squeezed my breast with his hand.

With teeth biting down every now and then, he spoke "The potion seems to be working well".

I forced my brain to think straight, but nothing seemed to work. With hormones acting on my body, making me putty in his hands, I begged him , "touch me more" and he obliged immediately.

He crawled away until his face was right above my heat. He brought out his fingers to rub against my folds, eliciting a moan instantly.

"Nngh-more"

He pushed two fingers in. The pain had me clenching my walls against his hand and closing my eyes shut. Jimin seemed to notice.

He bent down to press a light kiss over my mound, and the pain was gone without a trace as if it were magic, leaving only pleasure behind.

His fingers moved in and out, gently at first but soon at a ruthless pace. Quiet whimpers escaped my lips as I locked his wrist between my thighs.

He added a third finger, hitting and stroking places within me, making me call out his name, repeatedly.  His lips delivered tiny licks and bites at my navel, timing them exactly when his fingers would curl up and stretch me out.

"Ah!" I gasped,  "I'm close" I reached down for him and he pulled out completely, tongue peeking out to lick his fingers clean as he watched me fall back, frustrated.

"Please.. " Who knew it'd be this good to have a God touch you all over?

He sat up straight, hands reaching down stroke the prominent bulge in his pants before unbuttoning.  I swallowed once..twice and thrice as he pulled his member out, giving it long languid strokes, brushing his thumb over the tip to wipe off the precum, his eyes watching me as I licked my lips before reaching out for him once again.

"Lay back down princess" he commanded, hovering over me one last time before his tip grazed over my folds.

I closed my eyes shut, shivers running up and down my body, I relieved the ache in my core by hooking my legs around his hips to pull him closer but he proved to be way too strong.

He looked down at me as if he was waiting for something, his eyes fixed on mine, his bottom lip tucked in, "I love you" I confessed. I did love him, a lot, but it felt like there was a missing piece somewhere. Something that wasn't completing the puzzle in my head.

With a small peck on my forehead, "I hope your memory returns" he spoke as he pushed in fully, a soft whimper escaped my lips, eyes closing shut immediately while he kept his gaze fixed on me. I moaned and struggled to adjust to his length as he pushed in further. There was no pain, there was only heat, so much of it radiating off of his skin, warming me in places until I was a sweaty, whining puddle beneath him. Pleasure wouldn't be a word, good enough to describe the feeling I felt as he moved in and out.

--

Another update, with lots of love <3 vote comment and follow Ofc