0.43

Everything made sense. Every single incident so far, which involved Jimin, did.

He could see me, but not be seen. He knew things about me, that I myself didn't . He could stop time in its tracks, tame beasts, answer questions about my past and could vanish into thin air. It was clear how he had such control over me, how I couldn't bring myself to open my own two eyes and look at him when he first kissed me.

' I'm worse than a demon '

' Oh human! '

' I'm very.. Very old compared to you little one '

' I know you better than you '

Every word he had spoken, it all made sense.

With a click of his fingers, the three headed dog disappeared. Next thing I knew, the stone which was now upright was slowly falling backwards until it laid flat on the ground again.

Jimin circled me, his eyes roaming my body and a small smile playing on his lips. At this point, even though I had a lot to ask and lot to say, I couldn't bring myself to do any of it. It felt like I  had lost my voice and the more I watched him walk around, an unfamiliar feeling settled deep inside, intense and outlandish but I welcomed it anyway.

It was when he grinned, at the little hint of his white pearls- that I found some courage, somewhere deep within, to utter a few words.

" You lied.. " I trailed off.

He continued to walk around, a small chuckle escaped his lips as he responded, " No, I did not ".

I narrowed my eyes, furrowed brows only to glare at him.

" Not revealing the truth and lying are two different things, Yoona" he smirked.

I swallowed.  The aura around him had changed. He wasn't the Jimin I knew. He looked like him, spoke like him, walked like him, but the aura, it was different. He seemed to posses power that only he could control. The way he carried himself would put any king to shame.

"What should we do with you? " he questioned, breaking the silence, snapping me out of my thoughts with a voice as smooth as silk, the voice that I'd fallen helplessly in love with.

The way my body relaxed and my mind found peace in his presence was enough to prove that I indeed loved this man. But the real question was, did he love me back?

My eyes followed his form and he finally stopped at the foot end of the sacrificial stone.

His eyes trailed up from my feet to my thighs, and then to my torso, chest, neck and then my face. The only piece of clothing I had on me was a white silk dress, which laid flat against my skin making me feel no less than being naked.

The moment Jimin's eyes shifted to the shackles, they broke into two,  the sound of metal clanking as the chains dropped to the floor filled my ears.

"Jiminie.. " I called out, tears pricking at the sides of my eyes, begging to fall out.

I sat up quickly, looking at the man in both fear and thankfulness. His eyes were on mine as he shrugged the coat off his shoulder, before taking it off completely . I watched the piece of clothing as it dropped; the moment it hit the ground, it was sucked in, as if his belongings returned back to the underworld- his empire, his home.

He had worn a black dress shirt underneath with a pair of black pants. He unbuttoned the top most button as he climbed onto the stone, his knees on either side of my body, eyes fixed on mine, hands careful not to land on me yet as he approached me.

" W-what're you doing? " I asked, laying back down as he hovered right above me, not a single part of his being coming in contact with mine yet.

" Taking back what's mine "he smirked.

" wait" I managed to stop him as a pinch of courage dropped straight into my heart before mixing with my blood and flooding into my veins.

He rose a brow, as if asking me to speak before he loses his patience.

"Do you love me? " it might sound like a strange question to ask, but if I was dying tonight, then I'd better know this before I give myself up.

" What do you think? " he smirked, a hint of redicule in his eyes.

" I don't know "

" Oh yes, you do. " he tilted his head a little to the side.

" I think you love me. Please tell me you do" a tear escaped the corner of my eyes, and his expression softened immediately.

" I love you.. more than any filthy human ever could. I love you with the heart of a God, Yoona " he paused to take a breath, " I love you so very much".

I released a breath I didn't know I was holding. He moved closer and a soft word escaped my lips,  "Jimin.."

Then, it was pure silence. I wasn't sure if the time had stilled or if it was just my mind  playing games on me. But the moment I felt his hot breath hit my face, I blinked, all my attention focused solely on the God, inches away from me.

" There are different ways to accept an offering" he started, leaning down further,  "..this is my way" he finished.

His lips then brushed against mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I wanted to pull away before I lost myself but I couldn't do so.

I could no longer think straight as he leaned in closer until his skin came in contact with mine, "Yoona.." he whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them.  Never before did I feel so glad to hear my name leave his lips..

Another tear rolled down my eyes, trailing down the side of my face as I wrapped my hands around his neck, fingers careful not to ruin his beautiful silver hair, before I pulled him down for a much needed kiss.

It wasn't like any of the kisses I had shared with him before. This was one different. Different on a whole new scale. His lips were rough against mine, yet incredibly soft at the same time. His fingers curled around my neck to pull me closer, as his tongue pressed  against the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. 

I could feel the sweetness spread over my tongue, before it transformed into a slight burn as it seeped down my throat with every push of his tongue against mine . This was the real him, the real Jimin. His lips were burning fire and at this point, I was ready to let it burn me alive.

--

My exams got postponed by a few days and I thought we could celebrate it with an update ;)
DID U MISS MEEEEE???