0.54

No matter how much I complained, Jimin would never listen. He was being more than precautious and extremely caring, which not only warmed my heart, but also freaked me out in a way.

"You don't have to do all of this" I had shrugged.

"Are you telling me what to do, little one?" He raised his brows and I couldn't bring myself to utter a single word, completely dominated by his godly aura.

The same evening , we recieved an invitation or a letter tof summoning from the goddess. As excited as I was to go attend it, Jimin seemed to be uninterested.

It was the twentieth time that he sighed when we stepped out of the chariot and walked straight to the goddess's throne room. To our surprise, the six other gods were present but the rest of the hall was vacant. No crowd gathering. Jimin quickly greeted everyone in the room before taking his assigned seat on a high platform.

Standing behind him, I let my fingers brush over my armour and my sword once to make sure I looked better than other sheild's  who were a foot or two taller and broader than I was.

As the announcement went out, the kings stood to greet the goddess who, oh-so-gracefully stepped into the large hall and sat down on her own throne. Her eyes lingered on me for a moment longer than it did on others and in that moment, I wasn't only concerned about my appearance but also of the vibes I gave off as Jimin's protecter. I wanted to appear as strong and as loyal as I could and I couldn't quite comprehend if I'd done a good job at that or not.

"You've all been asked to assemble here for a purpose and that.." She paused to look straight into Jungkook's eye who had recently turned twenty, "is your marriage".

Gasps filled the room and I tried my best not to laugh. My eyes were on King Hoseok who seemed taken aback but also willing and begging to be able to tell her that he was already seeing  someone. That there was a woman in his life.

"Before I pick a woman for you.." She started and I smiled, my helmet doing a great job at hiding half of my face, " it'd be apt if you would try and find one for yourself. Your future as gods is all that matters to me, and be cautious, I may even reject the lady of your choice if I don't deem her worthy of the title. " She narrowed her eyes at Jimin and the smile on my face faded immediately.

The boy visibly stiffened, " You have two weeks. Make me proud" She stated and the session was dismissed.

---

"yah! I don't think I'll be able to tell her" Hoseok mumbled as he walked with Jimin and I made sure to keep some distance between the pair as I walked behind them.

"Hyung, you'll be okay" Jimin assured and rubbed the older man's shoulder. I didn't feel guilty about eavesdropping on the two. I couldn't help my curiosity as it only seemed to grow with every word they exchanged.

"What about you? " Hobi asked Jimin and I listened even closely.

"I don't know" Jimin only shook his head and a golden ball of air, that was almost transparent surrounded the two, something of Jimin's doing. Now that he spoke to Hoseok,  I could no longer hear a single word, the globe of air acting as a soundproof barrier, until they reached the end of the hallway and bid bye to each other. Jimin had told Hoseok something that he obviously didn't want me to hear.

As much as I loved hearing about the men's marriage, I couldn't help but worry about my sister and Hoseok. I very well knew that it was her that he loved and I hoped with all my heart that the queen would accept her.

But, when it came to Jimin, I wished him a beautiful, intelligent and strong queen who  could love him the way he deserves to be loved. Someone who would brush her fingers through his hair as he fell asleep on her lap and someone who could have his back and lend him her strength when he needed it the most and even when he didn't.