Chapter 1. Evil

Your POV

No, this can't be true! They....no! I look at the paper again. 'We left you, (y/n).' This just can't be true! Goldie and Sam would never leave me! I toss the paper away and it slowly hits the ground. Why did they leave me? I did nothing wrong! It has to be a joke. They would never leave me. I hear footsteps behind me so I quickly turn around. I narrow my eyes. "G-Goldie? Is that you?" I ask. The figure in the distance stops walking and turns around. Who is that? And then it suddenly disappeared. I lift one eyebrow. "Who the hell was that?" I ask myself. I feel two hands touching my shoulders. I shriek and turn around. "What the-Goldie??" I look in the black eyes of my friend and his white pupils just stare at me. "Goldie? What is wrong with you? You can't speak??" I ask. He just ignores me and keeps staring at me. "Goldie! Answer me, please!" I beg. He starts to smile. A wide, sinister smile. Suddenly Sam stands beside him. "S-Sam?" I ask confused. She has the exact same smile as Goldie on her face. This is starting to freak me out...
"Guys? Come on, please! This isn't funny anymore! I'm your friend!" "You're not our friend anymore, (y/n)." Sam says. I gasp. "W-What!?" "She's right. We're leaving you. Didn't see the paper?" Goldie asks. "I-I did read it, but I thought it was a joke! Why are you guys leaving me? Tell me what I did wrong!!" I say. "It's not a joke. We're leaving you." Sam says. "But why!!?" I almost start to cry. "Because you're the worst friend ever. You're just lying way too much. That's it. We can't trust you anymore." Goldie says. "So, this is our goodbye." Sam adds. They nod their head and turn their back to me. "No, guys! Please! I swear I'll never lie again! I swear!" I beg. But they don't respond anymore. They start to walk away from me. "Goodbye, (y/n). Good luck with your life." they both say. "No! Please! I can't live without you two!! Please! I swear I'll never lie again! I swear!" I try again. But it's too late. They disappear. Smoke surrounds me. "(Y/n), you are the worst friend ever. No wonder that everyone is leaving you!" "No! Go away! Goldie, Sam! Help me, please! Help me!" I shriek. "You can't call them back, (y/n). They will never return."

I gasp and open my eyes. I look beside me and see Freddy laying down, asleep. I don't want to make any noise, so I just stay in bed. I hide my face in my hands and breathe in and out. That was a horrible nightmare. Goldie and Sam would never leave me....they just....oh I just can't stand the fact that they're gone! I stretch my arms and legs and look at the clock. 3 am. I sigh deep and decide to get out of bed. Sorry, Freddy. I carefully get out of bed and walk over to the window. I open it and stare at the stars and the beautiful, bright moon. "Where are you guys.." I whisper, don't want to wake Freddy up. I close my eyes and can't help but let a tear roll down. I guess that Sam is already back at her home, but......Goldie....where is he? He has no other home than the pizzeria. I just don't get it. Freddy and I looked everywhere, we just couldn't find him. I sigh again and close the window. I decide to draw. It helps me to forget about my worries. I turn on the lamp and I sit down on the chair. I begin to draw Goldie and Sam.

~timeskip 1 hour~

I finish my drawing and feel that my eyelids are getting heavier and heavier. I close my eyes and soon fall asleep again.

Freddy's POV

I open my eyes and stretch my arms and legs. Woah, that sure was a pretty weird dream. The light catches my attention. I thought (y/n) turned off all the lights before we-
Then I see (y/n) asleep on the chair at her desk. I stand up and walk over to her. She has a pencil in her hand, so she must've been writing something. I take the pencil out of her hand and lay it on the desk. Now I notice the drawing of...Goldie and Sam. I miss you guys. "Oh, (y/n)..." I sigh and pet her head. I lift her up and put her in bed again. I turn off the lamp and lay down. I hold (y/n) very close to me and I pet her head. "Don't worry, sweetheart. They'll return."

~~

"FREDDY, FREDDY! WAKE UP IT'S ALMOST 8 AM!!" I grunt in protest and let go of (y/n). That chicken just can't keep her voice down. I really have to teach her how to do that. I give (y/n) a quick kiss on her forehead and after that exit her room. "FREDDY!!!" Chica shrieks again. I facepalm. "I'm coming!" "HURRY! IT'S ALMOST 8!" "I'M COMING!" I quickly jump on stage and we close our eyes. Time for the day to begin..

???'s POV

So, Freddy. You might have (y/n) as your girlfriend now. Enjoy the moments, cause it won't last long. She will be mine, and only mine. I can't wait to kill you. I chuckle and teleport over to (y/n)'s room. "Oh, sleeping beauty~" I sing. I give her a kiss on the cheek and walk over to her desk. I grab a paper and observe it. I miss you guys ? She has drawn Sam and Goldie. Yeah, where is that golden bear? Haven't seen him in days. I toss the paper on the desk and start to think. Where can that golden bear be.....oh yeah...

the room that nobody enters.

I grin and teleport over to the hidden room that only Goldie and I know about. This room is here since Goldie and I used to perform for the kids. Oh yeah, there he is. Sitting in the corner, so depressed. "Golden Freddy, my old friend." I smile. He looks up. "What do you want?" "I want to help you out." I say. I walk over to him and sit down beside him. "Don't make me laugh." he answers. "Come on, are you just going to sit here forever? Let's get revenge." He lifts one eyebrow. "Revenge?" "Yeah! Revenge!" "On who?" I roll my eyes. "On Sam of course. Let's kill her!" "What!? You're insane!" Goldie exclaims. "Sam hurt you with her stupid words and she also hurt (y/n). (Y/n) is someone we both care about, right?" "Yeah, of course I care about her! She's my friend!" "So I'd say let's kill that Sam." "You can't just kill someone! I also don't think (y/n) would be very happy to hear that her friend is dead." Goldie says. I lift one eyebrow. "Sam and (y/n) friends? I don't think so!" "They're still friends." I roll my eyes. "My point is, we have to get rid of Sam. She's not good for anyone." "Oh, so you're saying that you're good for anyone!? You know, you hurt (y/n) more than Sam! You even kidnapped her! You just can't stand the fact that (y/n) doesn't love you back. You can't accept that." "Quiet!" I shriek. I sigh and lean in, closer to Goldie's face. "You know, Goldie. Sam was right about one thing. You are evil." "Go away!" Goldie growls. I smirk. "You still have it in you. Just like when you bit that little kid. You know how to kill and you freaking love it!" "NO I DON'T!" Goldie yells. "Let's kill together, Goldie! Let's do this! Let's get rid of Sam!" "NO!" "Very well." I grab Goldie by the neck and put a spell on him. Red light begins to surround him and he soon falls to the ground, unconscious. I laugh.

Let's get this party started.